Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Decided to try this a while back as a substitute for high calorie margaritas. You have to remember it's not going to be super sweet, but with keeping that in mind it's actually pretty good. Would recommend to those who are trying to cut calories.
Jessi N.
sand springs
I absolutely love Skinny Girl Margaritas! It has a great flavor without all the calories. The bottle is cute and classy. I have purchased this once but I would purchase again. I recommend this to anyone who wants a margarita while watching calorie intake. You will not be disappointed.
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I love margaritas and so I thought to try this one since I wasn’t less calories. It was okay, wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be. But for it being less calories I mean it’s alright. I think I prefer more calories to get that better flavor.
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
The taste is not tgat strong, I mean I had better taste of margaritas. It has better taste if you mix it with some freah lime juice and a little bit of vodka. The bottle is in good quality and good shape, if you are a bottle collector person.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Love me a margarita especially if it’s easy on the waist line! As I get older I watch my calorie intake so it’s nice to be able to enjoy a marg with the girls without feeling like a glutton! Will buy again in future it’s perfect for ladies night out or in paired with your favorite people.
Angie C.
I really liked the margarita version of this drink. Much better then the martini. The packaging is really nice. The flavor meet my expectations almost perfectly. It’s a good margarita mix for parties. I have purchased it several times since.
Samantha W.
Visalia
Skinny Girl Margaritas Overall I love the concept of the delicious taste without the calories but it just doesn’t have the same wow as a regular margarita. The taste was really good, I just wish the packaging was more fun and had more of a margarita feel. I would buy again.
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
When feeling a little body conscious and guilty of all the empty calories I’ll be putting into my body this is my go to I’m not sure if it’s because of the labeling as it says skinny but I don’t feel as bad the next day for having indulged.
Tessa V.
Demarest, NJ
I love Bethanny Frankel and am a huge Real Housewives fan, however I was not a fan of this at all... it definitely had that “diet” taste and it wasn’t the best to use. I hope that she can change the recipe a little to make it taste better.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This is a good mix, but not as good as a homemade margarita that can be made just as "skinny". I applaud skinny girl for lightening the calories on some of my favorite cocktails, and I think for the caloric contact and ease of an already mixed drink, it is definitely worth it!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?