BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Caroline M.
Bellevue, NE
Decent margarita for low calories. Was more impressed by the taste than I expected go be. Price point is also good. I would buy and try different varieties of this. It didn't taste super low calorie which was nice. No weird after taste or annoying artificial flavoring.
Wendy A.
Long Beach
The only skinny girl drink I like, great when having girls night and I want more than one margarita but can't tolerate the sugar in regular margaritas. It definitely tastes lighter than the real thing, but can be doctored up with some fresh lime and a shot of Grand Marnier!
Holly C.
Charles City
I personally like drinks that I can't tell there's alcohol, when in reality there IS. This was super good and super sweet and I got a nice buzz off of it  I was super impressed and it isn't as bad for me as other margaritas :)
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Love this brand, love the concept, love this product. All you need is ice, and you have a margarita with little calories. I’m obsessed with Skinnygirl margaritas, and probably will be forever! Also, Bethenny Frankel is a girl boss.
Regan S.
Wantagh, NY
When seeking a refreshing cocktail without a heavy feel, SkinnyGirl is fantastic! We keep a few bottles in stock at our beach cabana and all my mommy friends have taken a liking to it, too. We will most definitely buy again!
Emily A.
Yakima
I did not care for Skinny Girl Margarita, I loved the idea of having some of my favorite drinks be less calorie filled but the taste wasn’t what it needed to be for me to actually drink it. I would not purchase again, I’d rather not drink at all than have to drink this!
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
LOVE this stuff.. I would definitely recommend this to my girlfrannnns looking to keep their intake in check 👌🏼 great flavor and great price! Love how they kept the packaging simple - reminds me of Sex in the City for some reason.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
I only only only drink margaritas so imagine my excitement when I saw Skinny Girl Margarita. Not too sweet and the right amount of punch to feel like normal alcohol. Add this to your punches if you have some calorie watchers
Katie A.
I got a bottle of this from a friend that oversaw my local grocery store's Liquor Department and was not impressed. The flavor was almost nonexistent , it was so watered down before I added ice to chill it and what flavor I did manage to find was artificial (sweeteners as well as the lime flavoring in this margarita mix). I'm glad I didn't pay for it, because I ended up dumping the rest of the bottle (pretty much the full thing) down the drain.
Whitley G.
Love love and love this product!!! I’m on a diet and it meets all my calories and expectations! I am a first time costumer and I absolutely love this! I will be buying this product again for Valentine’s Day with the girls!!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.