BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Whitney C.
I am absolutely in love with margaritas! So glad to have this particular brand that lets me have what I want without feeling guilty!
Jeanna B.
I have been drinking this allot more over the last few months! I really like the flavor and love the taste! Will continue to drink it
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
I actually like this mix better then most margarita mixes I've had, plus it's a little bit lower on calories, i would have it again!
Jennifer H.
This is all right for a skinny drink, but skinny drinks never taste as good as full calorie drinks unfortunately. Reasonable priced.
Jessica T.
Silver springs
It was a good beverage I don’t normally drink alone. When I do drink it’s the whole bottle. I don’t remember much but it was tasty
Loxie S.
San Diego, CA
Having a six pack of Skinny Girl singles in the fridge means I am always ready for hosting a spontaneous happy hour with the girls.
Yossi G.
Albertville, AL
I love this drink .it’s a very smooth drink . I recomend it anyone who wants to try something new. Skinny Girl Margaritas
Lisa Marie H.
Skinny girl has such great products because they are less calories and have less sugar then most others and still taste really good
Katherine S.
Pretty good, goes down smooth and it's strong. Definitely doesn't stack up to a real marg, but, I don't think any mix really does.
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the idea of this product, but the taste was pretty bad. It had a "fake" sweet to it that left a really strange after taste.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.