Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Christine S.
Blaine, MN
Skinny girl margaritas is delicious. The packing looks really good and inviting. I love to bring this with me when I have a fun girls night. I love that it is healthier than other mixer drinks. The flavor is great as well! I would recommend.
Angie C.
I really liked the margarita version of this drink. Much better then the martini. The packaging is really nice. The flavor meet my expectations almost perfectly. It’s a good margarita mix for parties. I have purchased it several times since.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Pretty tasty stuff. The only thing I don't like is that the alcohol content is very low. I would possibly add more tequila and use this as my mixer because I like my drinks strong. If you're trying to cut calories, this is a great option.
Samantha f.
Hyannis
Delicious and surprisingly strong! Not watered down like other premixed drinks. Definitely has a true margarita taste. Kind of a bitter aftertaste but nothing a little salt or sugar rum wouldn't fix!
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
Not the biggest fan of this product. It’s great for anyone trying to watch their intake and be aware of their calories but you definitely jeopardize the taste. I have used this product multiple time though because in the end I do like to watch what I’m drinking as far as calories.
Abby B.
Kent
I think while this alcohol takes good that the marketing is offensive . If I order a "skinny girl" I will feel that others think I am trying to loose weight . While drinking I think that calories shouldn't be factor-able to this extent . I would not buy again
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I’m a huge skinny girl fan! I️ think all the flavors taste great and it’s not too sweet. I️ usually make my own margarita mix but when I’m in a rush I️ usually pick up this margarita mix and the best part is less calories than other mixes
Leah O.
Sidney
I love Skinny Girl products- they have a great flavor with out being overly filled with sugar and carbs. I love the margaritas! I've purchased a few different types of the Skinny Girl products and will continue to do so in the future!
Liv M.
Fork, SC
I love margs, but I would rather drink straight tequila than drink this. It’s not terrible, but I just don’t enjoy it. I think if this was made fresh to order at a bar, it would be a million times better. Just not my favorite.
Katie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this drink mix! It’s one of my summer faves!

Compared to others the flavor is just right! Not too sweet not too tart.

Price wise it’s what you would expect to pay for a bottle of alcohol.

I would recommend this to others!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?