Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Crystal C.
Canton, NC
Skinny Girl is an innovative brand. Their style alone makes you want to make a purchase and the value is great. I am a repeat skinny girl purchaser because the margarita flavor is perfect. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to have a good time.
Marsela A.
Taylor
My manager bought me this particular drink as a gift and I really loved it! It had a really nice taste. I have no idea how much it was but for the amount it had in the bottle it seemed to be a fair price. I would buy again.
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
I did not care for the Skinny Girl Margarita. I understand that it’s called Skinny Girl for a reason, but they really sacrificed the taste of the drink. I have never bought another bottle of it, and I wouldn’t recommend
Jessica W.
Harrisburg
I Am not a huge fan of margaritas. But this does make a nice adult beverage. The price is right, the bottle is nice. If I were to be a fan of margaritas I’d buy this brand. But I have to be in the mood and it’s not often that I am in the mood for margaritas.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This is a very basic margarita mix. I prefer to have Jose Cuervo margaritas but for the price and the low calories and healthier option this is a great choice. It is affordable and if your health conscious I would recommend.
Sadia C.
San Benito
It was okay, not my favorite choice but it wasn’t bad and I would maybe buy it again. I did like that it was skinnygirl because I do love the brand so much. So I would maybe recommend it someone. It depends on that person taste, so it may be a possibility.
Abigail S.
Conway, AR
First love this company. Second, love this drink. This allows me to enjoy all the goodness of a margarita without all the sugar and calories. It taste amazing and is affordable. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
Im not big on margaritas but this is a great mix! I loved it with some hornitos and it isn’t as full of sugar as other mixed I’ve had! My trainer is the one who recommended it to me and I loved it cause it keeps me in check but also allows me to let loose!
Valerie P.
I purchased this product while on a diet, worried that it would not deliver the satisfaction of a typical bartender-made margarita. However I was very wrong! Very delicious drink that does not lack flavor whatsoever.
Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
This is sooo good! I love the bottle & I love how it tastes just as good as the other brands! It’s such a good flavor! The only thing is that they are super strong! So you have to watch how much you drink. I would deff recommend for a night w the girls
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?