BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Skinny girl margarita has a good flavor and is priced right. Since there are fewer calories I don't feel guilty for having that second glass 😉🍷
Karimah A.
Randallstown
Love a good drink. Skinnygirl is a really good online. It is vegan which is another good plus to it. I like the taste and a different flavors.
Lybra M.
Austin, TX
Good drink. To me it doesn't taste any different from any other brand margaritas. Tastes like a margarita should without all the added calories
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
The skinny is a love hate. Love the idea. Hate the taste. Low calorie and easy ready to go is a dream. But I cant get over that low cal taste.
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
This stuff is fantastic. When I'm watching my calories but need a good drink after a long day this is my go to. Great taste and a great price.
Kaci F.
I love margaritas and this has a great taste to it! Mix this with sweet and sour mix, lime juice and tequila and you have one great margarita.
Elizabeth C.
Crawfordville, FL
It has a smooth taste that makes it seem like you arent drinking any alcohol. Smooth freash taste almost like bubbles running down your throat
Christina H.
Kennebunk, ME
Good taste, I like that its low calorie. I think it needs more alcohol in it though personally. Overall pretty good. Four out of five stars.
Searah N.
Kissimmee
Skinny girl margarita has a great flavor I love it for a hot summer day. It’s refreshing and their are many different flavors to choose from
Shelby p.
karnes city, TX
I really didn't like this. To me it was very strong and I'm not a fan of really stong drinks. I like my drinks to be more fruity or favorable
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.