Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Crystal C.
Canton, NC
Skinny Girl is an innovative brand. Their style alone makes you want to make a purchase and the value is great. I am a repeat skinny girl purchaser because the margarita flavor is perfect. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to have a good time.
Nicki S.
Margaritas aren’t only meant to be drank on mondays! I love a good margarita but sometimes making them or ordering them brings along excess sugars, salts, and unwanted calories. I absolutely love this product because it allows me to enjoy my margaritas guilt free
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
I did not care for the Skinny Girl Margarita. I understand that it’s called Skinny Girl for a reason, but they really sacrificed the taste of the drink. I have never bought another bottle of it, and I wouldn’t recommend
Jessica W.
Harrisburg
I Am not a huge fan of margaritas. But this does make a nice adult beverage. The price is right, the bottle is nice. If I were to be a fan of margaritas I’d buy this brand. But I have to be in the mood and it’s not often that I am in the mood for margaritas.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
This is a very basic margarita mix. I prefer to have Jose Cuervo margaritas but for the price and the low calories and healthier option this is a great choice. It is affordable and if your health conscious I would recommend.
Sadia C.
San Benito
It was okay, not my favorite choice but it wasn’t bad and I would maybe buy it again. I did like that it was skinnygirl because I do love the brand so much. So I would maybe recommend it someone. It depends on that person taste, so it may be a possibility.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson , AZ
Im not big on margaritas but this is a great mix! I loved it with some hornitos and it isn’t as full of sugar as other mixed I’ve had! My trainer is the one who recommended it to me and I loved it cause it keeps me in check but also allows me to let loose!
Abigail S.
Conway, AR
First love this company. Second, love this drink. This allows me to enjoy all the goodness of a margarita without all the sugar and calories. It taste amazing and is affordable. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
A little sweet for me. But it’s so easy to not have to mix a drink. Perfect on a summer day with lots of ice. Not a strong alcohol taste or content so you can enjoy. Great as a gift and priced fairly. Label is chic and modern.
Andria S.
Altoona, PA
This was the first product I tried from the Skinny Girl brand, and I Must say I LOVED IT! The bottle and packaging were nice and sleek. The value was great! I'm a repeat consumer because it's great tasting and low in
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?