BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Niobe C.
La Mesa , CA
This OG drink is such a good go-to! The fact that it’s low in calories is a HUGE plus! And I love that it’s easy and a no brainer - just add ice!
Laura B.
Plant City
Pretty strong margarita. Personally, I like that it was stronger rather than sweeter as in with other mixes. Would definitely purchase this again
Jennifer A.
Columbus , Nj
Original flavor and the best one! Don't buy if you want an authentic margarita taste, but do buy if you want to get close and save on calories!
Karimah A.
Randallstown
Love a good drink. Skinnygirl is a really good online. It is vegan which is another good plus to it. I like the taste and a different flavors.
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
This stuff is fantastic. When I'm watching my calories but need a good drink after a long day this is my go to. Great taste and a great price.
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
The skinny is a love hate. Love the idea. Hate the taste. Low calorie and easy ready to go is a dream. But I cant get over that low cal taste.
Lybra M.
Austin, TX
Good drink. To me it doesn't taste any different from any other brand margaritas. Tastes like a margarita should without all the added calories
Tiffany S.
Rancho Santa Margarita
This stuff was really disappointing when I tried it. It was nice yo have a premade margarita but it really can't compare with making it fresh.
Elizabeth C.
Crawfordville, FL
It has a smooth taste that makes it seem like you arent drinking any alcohol. Smooth freash taste almost like bubbles running down your throat
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Skinny girl margarita has a good flavor and is priced right. Since there are fewer calories I don't feel guilty for having that second glass 😉🍷
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.