Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Shelbi L.
Waterford, MI
I was so excited to try this, because I love Margs but I love my dieting and fitness goals so the less calories and sugar was important to me. It wasn't my favorite drink unfortunately! And I was really disappointed I didn't like it more! Great flavor, way less calories than a regular Marg or mixer, but I think I'm more of a flavor Marg kinda girl and that may have influenced the taste for me, I'd recommend it to people to try! Especially as a skinny option! But I'm not sure I'd buy it again.
Mary M.
Carroll
I absolutely love the Skinny Girl Margarita. It’s such a perfect drink without the burden of extra calories. It’s been too long I bought a bottle since I’m so used to buying margarita when out for dinner or bars. I often forget I can have them at home too!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Skinny girl margaritas are a great big huge YES for me!
Can it get any bigger then that!?
I don't think so!
I love blending the skinny girl mixes up with a little bit of rum on hot days especially on our bbq days that way I get all my calories in food and not my alcohol!!
How can you go wrong!?!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
It was pretty tasty. Especially for being a low calorie drink. It wasn't as good as a lot of others but like I said for a low calorie it's not bad. I personally don't care to have it again. Over other drinks. Wasn't really up my alley but it may be for you!
Stella E.
The taste is not outstanding. It taste like regular tequila with an aftertaste of possible margarita? The only highlight is that it's low in calories. If that is all thay matters to you than this is for you. Don't buy it for the taste. You could make a decent margarita with this but it would make any difference compared to using regular tequila.
Ashley M.
Lutz, FL
I bought this once for a mini beach vacation getaway. I thought it tasted very "fake." I love that it's light in calories compared to most margaritas, but I would rather make my own at home that tastes a lot better.
Ronnie P.
Yes!! Who does not want to be fit and have some drinks, love the branding the price and the taste. Love margaritas and with a good tequila this mix is amazing. For sure always a go to in my list when i go out with my girls! I love the skinny girl line is a good mix and who does not love the skinny girl logo lol
Angela N.
Oviedo, FL
I  had high hopes for this drink mix since I am trying to stay in shape and lose weight. There was too much sour /sweet taste than what I had hoped for. It is definitely better than the mix you buy to add to liquor, and it would be good in a pinch, but I would probably want to try to create my own with simple ingredients in the future.
Kristen B.
Horrible!! I bought this one night thinking wow this has really low calories and I had seen a few reviews on it so I decided to try it. The actual taste wasn't that bad it was the after taste that killed this for me. It tasted like melted rubber and gave me the absolute worst breath... I'll take the extra calories over that anyday!
Nicole p.
This alcohol is perfect for a body-friendly cocktail when you're watching your calories. I have taken this both as shots and in a blended margarita. All I used is water, ice, lime juice, pineapple, and a shot of skinny girl margarita. It is delicious, has a great % alcohol for the calories, and is definitely worth the price.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?