BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Harmony A.
Ona
I didn't much care for this. I honestly wasn't impressed. I'm a picky drinker though so that could be it. The packaging of cute though so they have that!
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
I think this is OK. It's definitely not as good as restaurant margaritas but is good just drink on its own if you want a good buzz without the calories.
Jasmine A.
Sooooooo delicious ! For being low calorie , I don't mind the taste at all ! It's not to sweet. The packaging is super simple and the flavor is perfect
Amber R.
Not my absolute favorite margarita there is. But it is decent. I would prefer a different brand if I had to choose. Just not to crazy about the taste.
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
I am a fan of the Skinny Girl Margaritas. I will admit I have only tried and never purchased, but I had nothing bad to say. I would totally try again.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I like these for a lower calorie option when I'm too lazy to mix something myself. They are pretty pricey though, so I drink it only on rare occasions.
Madison S.
Raleigh, NC
These are great. They taste good and I don’t feel bad about how much sugar I am taking in as I am drinking. First time consumer and I would buy again.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
These low calorie drinks taste like they are low calorie and low quality. Not my favorite, and would honestly rather just stay sober than drink these.
Kaylee S.
Manor
Absolutely amazing. Never tried anything like it until I seen it at the store. Not sure why it caught my eye but I’ve been in love with it ever since.
Alyssa S.
Overland Park, KS
This margarita mix is good for low calorie. It doesn't taste like a bunch of sugar is mixed in. I like clean, lime, fresh taste and this one has it.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.