BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception a...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Michelle R.
I love a good pullout margarita and i LOVE these. Take my word for it this is amazing. I do miss the almost instant buzz you can get from other margaritas. But these margaritas are perfect  for sipping.
Alex C.
Memphis
I love how easy these make drinks! While I enjoy making a fresh margarita, sometimes I just don't have the energy, time or ingredients to do it. I love being able to just open the bottle, pour and enjoy! They taste great and knowing that they're "skinny" is icing on the cake.
Carly D.
Harding
I love skinny girl products, mainly because I can drink them without feeling guilty about calories. The margaritas are great and was a guilty free way to help me friends and I celebrate cinco de mayo!
Kasey L.
Providence, RI
Tried to make things a little different this summer and sticking to my diet I figured I'd give this a try. It was really bitter and I wasn't really a fan. I would definitely try this before buying a full bottle because it is not cheap
Anjelik B.
Bloomfield , NJ
How could you not love a drink made by one of the best NYC housewives! I’m in love with her whole brand from the Skinnygirl Margarita to the snacks and everything in between! I would most definitely recommend Skinnygirl
Chelsey E.
New Albany, IN
It’s alright! Doesn’t taste the greatest, but I do like that it has less calories than normal margaritas. Unfortunately, it’s not my first option when it comes to buying alcohol at the store. I typically go for another option.
Mai L.
Elk Grove, CA
I think I'll stick to the original margaritas. I wasn't a fan of the taste. It is affordable but I can't get over the taste. This was my first and probably will be my last time purchasing it.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I LOVE all of Skinny Girl's products. I can honestly say, I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased. This was so yummy and you would never know it was lower in calories.
Courtney C.
Smyrna, DE
Something light for girls night. Presentation is nice but flavor is lacking. Guess that’s what I get for a diet drink. Pretty affordable but can get pricey. Would not purchase again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Meg C.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites.
There is nothing I love more than a Marg after a long day at work. Diet Margs don’t always taste the best but I love the taste of this Marg! I highly recommend this!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.