Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Breanna W.
Blue springs , MO
Pretty good. For what it’s made for, which is a “healthy” mixed drink, the taste is on point. Definitely doesn’t beat a real margarita. Hah. But, it’s good. The packaging is nice. It’s a pretty decent price as Well. I would recommend if someone is trying to save calories.
Daniela R.
Naperville, IL
Really good, although I did miss the extreme sweetness and strong flavor of regular margarita mixes. This tasted like a mixture of water, limes, and agave, which you can make yourself. That being said, it’s a good alternative if you’re wanting to drink a margarita while eating
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Hate the flavor. Wouldn’t drink it straight next time. Packaging is nice and memorable. Affordable and but didn’t meet my expectations. I was actually bummed that it didn’t taste better. Tasted like fake sugar with sediment. Choked it down
Chelsea P.
Scottsdale
It was okay. It tasted very strongly of salt. I'm aware that it is margarita flavored, so salt makes sense, but the amount of salt that was in this was unnecessary. That was really all I could taste. If you want a good buzz and don't mind salt, this is a good option.
Nikki H.
LOVE this drink!! It doesn't have a diet taste to it - it just isn't filled with the sugar that other brands use to sweeten it. I actually struggle to drink the super sweet stuff now that I know there is a better option. Great flavor, less calories. It's a win win!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
Tastes amazing with way less calories!!! Perfect drink when trying to lose weight! I’m watching my calories and sugar but with skinny girl i can have my margaritas and not stress ! Amazing flavor and i would definitely buy them
Again!Skinny Girl Margaritas
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff, always my go to when I'm getting together with the girls for a night of drinks! Low cal but still tastes great so I love that I'm not losing any taste with it being low cal. Also love that it's pre-mixed and all you need is a glass and some ice!
Marlei E.
Dallas, TX
I am generally a picky drinker, because I am not easily affected, I prefer a low calorie intake and I don't like the taste of much. This margarita has a fantastic flavor for few calories, and it even has me feeling a little "happier" after only two drinks. I would absolutely recommend this product to anybody!
Willow M.
USA
Maybe if I was already buzzed when I drank this it would taste better but starting off sober and drinking this isn't worth it. It's not very tasty, actually tastes watered down. Like you've been babysitting it and all the ice has already melted but you drink it anyway. Again, it's not horrible just not great.
katy s.
I love the Skinny Girl Margarita beverages because not only are they lower in calories, you can have more of your favorite drink without sacrificing in flavor. It usually isn't served at bars and best for at home cocktail mixing. It isn't very expensive either!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?