Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Bessy V.
Tulsa, OK
Bethany just understands what I need in my life as a woman is sometimes on a diet and just needs a drink that taste and is delicious. And that's all any of us can really ask for
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
I’m not a fan of the owner of this company but the margarita is surprisingly delicious. I am health conscious and k ow spirits aren’t the best option but this drink makes me feel a little less guilty. The flavor is robust and would not make me think I was drinking something with skinny in its name.
Felecia G.
Haltom City
Didn’t like the flavor very much I’m more of a fruity girl that doesn’t like to taste alcohol just want more favor in it. But the packaging is pretty I like that about it
Audrey R.
Lexington, NC
Not the best. Of course looking out for all those calories and carbs is good, but this just missed the target; It’s way to salty. I finished the bottle cause I paid for it lol but I won’t purchase again.
Lea D.
I personally did not care for this cocktail. I might be a little spoiled from the top shelf brands. Many of my friends like it, I will try again to help count calories.
Jessica R.
Charlotte
I did not enjoy this drink mix. I enjoyed the fact that it was so low calorie and no sugar but it tasted bad. However if you want a margarita on a diet... here you go.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
Affordable. Decent flavor for a pre-mixed drink. Lightly sugary. Have purchased it from Bottle King before back when it was first released. Should be easy to find now.
Nicolle H.
Turlock
Skinny girl is an amazing drink at an affordable cost. If you're looking for quality drinks for any type of party skinny girl is always the goto for this skinny girl:)
Katie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I would give this ten stars if I could. This is probably the best drink I’ve had. I don’t like normal drink mixers because they are to sugary. This one tastes just like lime juice and makes a fresher margarita.
Teresa T.
Chula Vista , CA
I like the skinny girl margarita. It’s not strong enough for me so i usually add more tequila to it. Could be cheaper but what’s healthier is never cheaper, right? Ha
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?