BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Shayla B.
Not my favorite at all, but when you want to drink and still watch your weight it's kind of the only option with premade mixed drinks. I do not get this often.
Monica T.
Minneapolis, MN
Who doesn't love a margarita? And one that has less calories means I can have more margaritas! Cute packaging is what drew me in and the price is just as nice!
Brooke W.
Slatington, PA
Low in calories but tastes horrendous. If you're on a diet it will get the job done, but after one margarita i didn't even want another because of the t taste
Ashley B.
Little Egg Harbor
Very big fan of the skinny girl margaritas..great taste with low calories. Perfect for any girl who wants to watch their calories but also have a good time.
Cait L.
Charlotte, NC
I don’t understand the hype. I understand it’s low calories but your better off just not drinking alcohol if your that worried about it. This has no flavor.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I don't really like Skinny Girl product. I've very picky when it comes to wines and margaritas and I don't feel like I liked this as much as my regular wine!
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
YUM I am a margarita-lover and this bottle is GREAT. The calorie count sure doesn't hurt, either! I was hooked from my first sip- will definitely buy again!
Ashley W.
I am a margarita lover through and through, and I am not too picky, but this product does not hit the spot. Low on calories, but low on good taste as well
Margaret G.
I am not a fan of this product. I have tried it a few times but every time there is just something about it that is off. Also, a bit on the expensive side.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Skinny girl margaritas are horrible. Yes they are low in calories but once you add extras to enhance the flavor, the low calorie count goes out the window.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.