Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Michelle J.
Tulsa
I wasn't a fan of this I didn't like the flavoring my friends didn't like the flavoring we ended up mixing it with something else to get the flavoring that we wanted.
Jessica M.
Great in on a diet and want a drink. Would reccomend for nyome who doesnt eant all the weight!!! Loved the packaging and process of making the drinks for myself!!!
Sarah B.
Glen Rock, PA
This is a girl loves margaritas but not the calories. This was my first time buying skinny girl. It was not as good as I expected to be. The flavor was a little bland but with fewer calories, I would buy it again!
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
It’s supposed to be a healthier alternative, but with that comes a compromise in taste. It was okay, but you need to add real lime juice to this to give it real flavor.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
I am always looking for healthier options for adult beverages, and skinnygirl is there to save the day! The calories are low but the flavor and enjoyment is high!
Kristen A.
Fairhaven , MA
I bought this because it was on sale and I was interested to give it a try, it wasn’t very flavorful but was still tasty. I don’t think its very strong at all. Wasnt the biggest fan and wont purchase again.
Kylie R.
Manassas
I love Skinny Girl products! Honestly, they get the job done. Are you drinking a real marg? I mean come on, no. But it’s worth it to save the calories sometimes!
Lindsey F.
Bullhead City
For a cocktail that is "waist friendly", it was delicious! It was light and refreshing and didn't leave a strong after taste. Definitely one of my favorites for a girl's night in!
Charlene D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Nothing overtly special about this mix, other than It's lower calories and lower sugar. The taste indicates that it's a "diet" beverage mixer. Wouldn't purchase again.
Bessy V.
Tulsa, OK
Bethany just understands what I need in my life as a woman is sometimes on a diet and just needs a drink that taste and is delicious. And that's all any of us can really ask for
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?