Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Product was good. Nice flavor and consistency. Cute packaging. Easy to find. Priced reasonably. But, anything could always be cheaper 😉 met my expectations and I would buy again
Brooke S.
Wentzville, MO
I have this 4 stars because I don’t like margaritas, regardless of the brand. But if you’re someone who does, this is a lighter option that will get you want you’re looking for.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Although the liquor may not be strong, it’s definitely worth it knowing that I can drink it guilt free. Always worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone looking to drink without the calories.
Kate T.
philadelphia
This is a really good margarita if you’re trying to watch what you’re putting in your diet. You can kind of taste the fake sugar. If you can get past that, you’ll love it
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing. I’ve had it a few times. Of course it’s not as good as the margaritas at any Mexican restaurant but probably one of he best products on the store
Michelle F.
Chicago
Not a fan of regular margaritas but love how this tastes. It’s sweet enough to mask the intense flavor, but not overly sweet where you feel like you’re drinking juice or not drinking a cocktail.
Taylor M.
Crestwood
This marg is low in cal and high enough in ABV that you don’t feel like you are getting jipped. It’s not too sweet either which for me means that you can have more the one!!! Love this stuff!!
Malinda C.
This product is a great alternative if you are looking for great taste while watching your figure. I have not been disappointed in any of the skinny girl products.
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love margaritas and these from Skinny Girl definitely hit the spot with wAy less sugar and calories! Nicely priced and easy to find! Definitely will continue to buy!
Ana🌙Amaral A.
Morgan Hill
I’m usually not a fan of Margaritas because they can be very syrupy and cause major hangovers but skinny girl isn’t overwhelmingly sweet and it’s 100 calories! Love!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?