BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Taylor L.
Willowick
We mixed with 1800 Silver Tequila and this tasted great! Blended or on ice. It was not too sweet or too sour. It was just right.
Laura C.
Rome
Not the taste I was looking for and also not what I expected. I have tried other skinny girl drinks and liked them much better.
Renee S.
Raleigh
Does not taste like a margarita taste like a wine. I would never buy it again. It bitter would never recommend this
Amy L.
Houma
This was an ok mix...not particularly my favorite but it will do...a lot of my friends like the different flavors
Eduardo Anna D.
san rafael
I love the taste to the margarita that they sell. Very refreshing and has just the right touch of alcohol in it.
Megan E.
West Frankfort
The taste is horrible. The hangover is so much worse. I will not buy this product again but to each their own
Kristy L.
I always prefer homemade skinny margaritas but Ed pool day with the girls this is great to drink in the heat
Haley H.
Sequim
I wasn’t a huge fan. It was pretty plain flavored, but what can you say for a low calorie alcohol beverage?
Noel M.
Memphis, TN
Way too sweet. It tastes like a college freshman’s drink not for those who like to drink fresh margaritas
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
This is a good go to drink for girls night. Everyone loves a good margarita! I like this brand.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.