BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Arianne C.
Lawrence
If you are looking for a beverage that will achieve the effect of a margarita and taste more or less like one, while saving calories - this is for you. I personally prefer traditional margaritas, but this seems to be a good alternative. Very Affordable.
Samantha P.
Atlanta
I used to like this mixed margarita, but I probably wouldn’t continue to buy. It tastes lighter and sweeter than the margaritas I make or that you would buy at a restaurant. I’d recommend to people who like margaritas when you can’t taste the tequila.
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
The flavor isn’t strong and it’s overall pretty mediocre, but it’s good to have at the beach or sailing where you don’t want to bring a bunch of margarita making ingredients. I generally try to add extra tequila or orange liqueur, but it’s a decent starter.
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
I love this for when I am trying to watch my intake of calories! I still get the taste of a margarita, taste the alcohol, but without all the extra! I never feel like I am missing out when I am drinking this, and I love myself a good margarita!
Amber M.
I love how this taste! I used it last time I had my friends over and everyone loved it! The quality was great for the price. The packaging is cute and appealing when you see it on the shelf. I recommend this to my friends to use as well.
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
The taste is not tgat strong, I mean I had better taste of margaritas. It has better taste if you mix it with some freah lime juice and a little bit of vodka. The bottle is in good quality and good shape, if you are a bottle collector person.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Love me a margarita especially if it’s easy on the waist line! As I get older I watch my calorie intake so it’s nice to be able to enjoy a marg with the girls without feeling like a glutton! Will buy again in future it’s perfect for ladies night out or in paired with your favorite people.
carinaadra A.
Long Beach, CA
Of course it’s not going to taste as amazing as the traditional margarita, but it is a good option to have when you’re cutting calories and still want to have fun. Blend this with some ice, salt the rim, and you have a pretty good margarita.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
I received this has a house warming gift and honestly didn’t know what to expect. It’s very good for a “lighter” option and I was surprised how much “kick” it had to it. I poured it over ice and it was perfect. I would most likely buy this again!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE THIS! I keep a bottle of this in my fridge at all times and would highly recommend this to anyone. It makes having margaritas at home so easy. This is also very cheap and usually on sale for about $10. It's seriously one of my favorites.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.