Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Yesenia W.
Chicago
Decent low calorie drink. I’ve never tried blending with ice which is my preferred way of drinking a margarita, hence the four stars. If you really want a real margarita this will not do the trick. If you want to stick to a diet or not drink your daily calories away then this is a good option.
Harmony P.
kuna
If I am watching my sugar and calorie intake this in the drink I will purchase. It’s not a super strong flavor but I enjoy it. I will purchase this in the near future and highly recommend especially if you are watching your sugar/calorie intake.
Paige M.
Brookfield
It is definitely a good mixture if you’re looking to watch your calories and it has a good flavor only if you mix it with a good tequila it’s decently affordable and great for a girls night in. I would like to try the other skinny girl brands
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I love margaritas and so I thought to try this one since I wasn’t less calories. It was okay, wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be. But for it being less calories I mean it’s alright. I think I prefer more calories to get that better flavor.
Jessi N.
sand springs
I absolutely love Skinny Girl Margaritas! It has a great flavor without all the calories. The bottle is cute and classy. I have purchased this once but I would purchase again. I recommend this to anyone who wants a margarita while watching calorie intake. You will not be disappointed.
Kari E.
Overland Park
This stuff is yummy! It isn’t too pricey, maybe in the $12-$15 range but it’s lasted me a couple weeks. I like to just have a small glass here and there. It’s nice and sweet, tart, but you can also taste a hint of salt which is much needed for a margarita. I will definitely buy again!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Decided to try this a while back as a substitute for high calorie margaritas. You have to remember it's not going to be super sweet, but with keeping that in mind it's actually pretty good. Would recommend to those who are trying to cut calories.
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
The taste is not tgat strong, I mean I had better taste of margaritas. It has better taste if you mix it with some freah lime juice and a little bit of vodka. The bottle is in good quality and good shape, if you are a bottle collector person.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Love me a margarita especially if it’s easy on the waist line! As I get older I watch my calorie intake so it’s nice to be able to enjoy a marg with the girls without feeling like a glutton! Will buy again in future it’s perfect for ladies night out or in paired with your favorite people.
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
When feeling a little body conscious and guilty of all the empty calories I’ll be putting into my body this is my go to I’m not sure if it’s because of the labeling as it says skinny but I don’t feel as bad the next day for having indulged.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?