BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I like skinny girl margaritas but think its a little bit overrated. The taste is not the best (but i like how it not too too sweet) so I always add lime or fruit to it. My friends and I drink it a lot during the summer. Price is ok and people should remember that lower calorie means lower alcohol...just saying
Amanda L.
Collierville , TN
This is my favorite trick (to stay skinny) or treat (myself after a LONG work day). It tastes amazing and does the job. I absolutely love Skinny Girl and the whole brand but this one has to be my favorite!
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Drank skinny girl margaritas when they first launched. Very easy to drink the entire bottle. It does lack the taste that a regular margarita does, but that's why it's skinny. Looking forward to having one of these after I have a baby.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
I made the mistake of not reading the directions on the bottle. (It was a gift) and I added more tequila. Needless to say, the drink was pretty potent. Haha, the mix was still pretty good however.,
sue H.
Fishers, IN
Saw a woman buying a bunch of these at Target and thought they must be really good and low calorie...that's even better. Went to visit my mom and she had a bottle someone had given her. We popped it open and the three of us that were there didn't have anything but the first sip. It tasted terrible. I have tried any other skinny girl product because of how terrible this one was.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
So delicious! I really love the skinny girl margarita over ice. No, this doesn't taste like a margarita you would have at a bar or restaurant but it is significantly lower in calories than those and has a great flavor. My girl friends and I love to drink Skinny Girl to watch our waist line while enjoying a cocktail!
Ashley B.
Austin , TX
If it weren't for the price, it'd get 4 stars. I love the flavor and the low calorie aspect. But I can get a bottle of wine for $10 and it lasts a bit longer (and honestly, gives a bit more of a buzz). But if it were a little less expensive, I'd buy it all the time!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really wanted to like these as I love the idea behind them. Alas, I really thought the maragarita was horrible. I ended up pouring the bottle down the drain. I'd like to try some of the other flavors, but I don't want to waste the money if I don't like them.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
This margarita tastes very watered down and you can definitely taste the artificial sweetener. If you are looking for a low calorie margarita it would be better to make your own than buying this! Not much taste.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
Not terrible. I mean it's definitely not as good as a "real" margarita, but it's light and definitely packs a punch alcohol wise. I've bought this a few times and it definitely has a light or artifical taste to it, but it really isn't that bad.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.