Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
The flavor isn’t strong and it’s overall pretty mediocre, but it’s good to have at the beach or sailing where you don’t want to bring a bunch of margarita making ingredients. I generally try to add extra tequila or orange liqueur, but it’s a decent starter.
I love Skinny Girl brand and Bethany Frankel lol. This is a low cal option for a traditional margarita and it makes me feel less guilty after drinking. I love to support housewives and their businesses so I am bias!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
I did not enjoy the flavor of this product. I felt it was very artificial tasting and left a terrible after taste. I will not purchase this product again and would not recommend this product.
Yessenia Q.
We all love our margaritas !! I personally love this low on calories! And you don’t even feel like if your cheating on your diet if your in a diet or if you just want a low carb drink you can have a skinny margarita
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Browsing the liquor store with my Weight Watchers scanner in hand can be frustrating - the Skinny Girl Margarita is a nice alternative to other products filled with sugar and calories.
Loren M.
I feel like these are hit and miss. Sometimes I really like the flavors sometimes I'm not a fan but when you need a good drink and don't want the calories this is the way to go
Lauren P.
It has a very good taste! I like the way the product looks. It definitely met my expectations. I don’t think it needs any improvements. This was my first time trying and I’d definitely buy this product again
Bianca M.
It’s is okay, I prefer drinks that are made to your taste so you can know what your limit it. I love skinny girl products and want to try more! I’m curious to taste the cucumber martini flavor. So far a good drink!
Manpreet K.
somerville
I think this one is the best brand which I used, when I first started drinking I tried normal Margarita and trust me this one is much better than that health wise, yes I’ll definitely buy again and it’s affordable
Alia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this drink. I recently came across it and it’s so smooth, great chilled. It’s so affordable. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. It’s a little tart for me. I would buy it again.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?