Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

andrea H.
Lancaster
Great taste and goes down super smooth! Wouldn’t know it was low cal if I didn’t read the label! You definitely don’t sacrifice taste cutthing the calories here. Skinny Girl Margaritas
Morgan R.
Pittsburgh
Skinny girl margaritas are decent. The taste is okay but certainly not one of my favorites. If you’re watching what you eat and drink it’s a decent alternative but nothingness spectacular. Would recommend if watching calories
Dajhia B.
Surprise, AZ
I really enjoyed this product because of the great taste, decent price, and the lack of guilt associated with drinking empty calories in alcohol. This product is definitely one of my favorites.
Teresa H.
I love my margaritas so when I found that skinny girl made it, you bet, I was all in. I try to watch my weight and such so this is a sure fire drink for me. This is an awesome drink!
Becca D.
Oklahoma City
Love it. It gives you that margarita feel without the margarita hips. It’s very affordable! It’s the only one I’ll drink. Tastes like I should be in Mexico dancing my
Life away. I have a bottle right now that I should open.
Margs /.
Fort Collins
Tastes disgusting. I would rather drink a low calorie drink that tastes better. I didn’t think this tasted like a margarita. I think it is over-rated and will not purchase again. Do yourself a favor and drink something else.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Decent flavor and good price. If you’re looking to be able to drink more with less calories I would recommend this product. But you will sacrifice some flavor in order to save on the calories.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of how this stuff tastes. If you’re going to drink, it might as well be enjoyable at least. We couldn’t even pawn this stuff off to our college friends. Not great. I guess it’s cool that it has fewer calories.
Brittany C.
Oakdale , CA
Surprisingly good and low in calorie. I would say that it takes a great deal of this product to feel its affect. It has an awesome taste though and is worth the purchase, especially if you haven’t tried it before.
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
The flavor isn’t strong and it’s overall pretty mediocre, but it’s good to have at the beach or sailing where you don’t want to bring a bunch of margarita making ingredients. I generally try to add extra tequila or orange liqueur, but it’s a decent starter.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?