BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Meg G.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites.
There is nothing I love more than a Marg after a long day at work. Diet Margs don’t always taste the best but I love the taste of this Marg! I highly recommend this!
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
The Skinny Girl margaritas are pretty good, but they are a little pricey for as small as the bottles are. Other than that, though I would definitely buy this product again if I was watching my calories.
Stephanie C.
I had high hopes for Skinny Girl Mixers, but after trying the Skinny Girl Margarita mix, I am doubtful that the other mixers will be enjoyable.  The taste was just "off".  There is definitely room for improvement, and I would not recommend to friends.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Skinny Girl Margaritas these are dangerous. They don't have that alcohol after taste and you don't feel guilty for knocking a few back. Very nice flavor. Highly recommend!
Audrey I.
Calorie wise it’s great. The taste was not so great for me. I couldn’t really drink it because the taste is very strong. I can’t really describe the taste but left my mouth dry...
Katie D.
Waunakee
Delicious and easy to drink. I bought it due to the RH connection and while it was good, the lime taste could've been a bit stronger. Otherwise fairly good value for the price.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
Yuck! I thought I would save myself some time and money purchasing this instead of making my own low calorie margaritas at home. Big mistake! This is disgusting and tastes nothing like a margarita.
Courtney H.
Millington, TN
These Skinnygirl products just aren't enough for me. I've never been fond of them if I have tried them. It's just not enough alcohol and blankets. I wouldn't recommend this product over others.
Kristen K.
New Haven, MO
Skinny girl Margaritas are so good and I have less guilt when I drink them! I tried them first at a friends get together and I will always go to Skinny girl for my margarita needs!
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I love these!! So great on the rocks. Not very syrupy or overly sweet. Not super high alcohol content, unlike traditional margaritas. Was impressed for the price
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.