Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Sarah F.
Centerville
This product is delicious! It's already ready to drink straight from the bottle. The bottle is beautiful and the drink tastes amazing. It is not too expensive and I would repurchase in the future.
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing. I’ve had it a few times. Of course it’s not as good as the margaritas at any Mexican restaurant but probably one of he best products on the store
Kate T.
philadelphia
This is a really good margarita if you’re trying to watch what you’re putting in your diet. You can kind of taste the fake sugar. If you can get past that, you’ll love it
morgan K.
College Station
I was skeptical of these but they really do not taste like they are healthy/ low in calories. They have a great flavor and I think compare highly to alternatives. I would definitely buy again!
Taylor M.
Crestwood
This marg is low in cal and high enough in ABV that you don’t feel like you are getting jipped. It’s not too sweet either which for me means that you can have more the one!!! Love this stuff!!
Nel M.
Great option for those that want to go light but love margaritas! Low maintenance, just add a line and serve. Nice substitute from bringing a bottle of wine to a party!
Victoria P.
Skinny girl is not one of my favorite brands but I do like that they are low calorie. The taste of this margarita could be a little better, i typically add a little extra lime or even limeade.
Emily M.
Edmond,OK
This has great alcohol volume but has horrible flavor. Way too dry. Doesn’t mix with anything to improve the flavor. Only purchased once and couldn’t finish the bottle.
Paeton U.
Binghamton
Very light! Doesn’t always go well with tequila depending on the brand you get, honestly prefer thicker mixers than this but I’m sure a lot of people enjoy its subtle ness - would recommend
Nora C.
Cleveland, OH
I love margaritas and these from Skinny Girl definitely hit the spot with wAy less sugar and calories! Nicely priced and easy to find! Definitely will continue to buy!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?