BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Audrey I.
Calorie wise it’s great. The taste was not so great for me. I couldn’t really drink it because the taste is very strong. I can’t really describe the taste but left my mouth dry...
Katie D.
Waunakee
Delicious and easy to drink. I bought it due to the RH connection and while it was good, the lime taste could've been a bit stronger. Otherwise fairly good value for the price.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
Yuck! I thought I would save myself some time and money purchasing this instead of making my own low calorie margaritas at home. Big mistake! This is disgusting and tastes nothing like a margarita.
Courtney H.
Millington, TN
These Skinnygirl products just aren't enough for me. I've never been fond of them if I have tried them. It's just not enough alcohol and blankets. I wouldn't recommend this product over others.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I love these!! So great on the rocks. Not very syrupy or overly sweet. Not super high alcohol content, unlike traditional margaritas. Was impressed for the price
Julie K.
I was so exctied to taste this Skinny Girl product!! This was not available in my local ...so we purchased it in a town an hour away. I usually love 'lighter' versions of drinks as well as the 'real deal'.
When I opened the bottle - the smell and coloring looked great! Then I tasted the margarita - oh, lord. It was so bad that I just couldn't believe it. Surely a Skinny Girl product that has been marketed to the level of this drink - would not be on the shelves if it tasted this bad - would it??
I thought maybe it was just me. However - my 'twenty-something' college student came home for the weekend. The first thing she said was 'oh boy - you bought margaritas. Can I have some?' The minute the drink passed her lips she was spitting it out in the sink. She stated it was the worst thing she had ever tasted.
So - then I had some friends come by our house. One opened the fridge and stated she wanted to try the Margaritas. All of them said it was the worst thing they ever tasted.
With that said - it definitely wasn't my imagination. This is just an epic fail in the drinking department!!
Amanda S.
So good! Easy to find since a lot of stores carry the bottle now and it’s really inexpensive. You don’t have to worry about feeling tipsy from it because the alcohol content seems low enough and it’s quite refreshing. One of my favorites.
Amber S.
Orange, CA
My go-to drink, especially when I'm watching my weight. First of all, the packing is just so chic and clean, I love it! The packaging brought me in, but the taste kept me coming back! I've read people saying it tastes watered down, which I can KIND of see, but it is a SKINNY margarita, what do you expect! Obviously not as great as a margarita with salt on the rim from your favorite mexican restaurant, but for what it is, it's awesome. Tastes best when poured over ice!
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Nice to have a healthy option but this was pretty gross. And I'm someone who is usually fine with the "gross healthy options" that other people hate. Would not recommend.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I do not know if maybe someone had mixed in something or what, but this was NOT good AT all. It was literally making me gag. Honestly when it comes to dieting and weight loss, if you're going to drink, just drink. If you want to lose weight avoid alcohol anyway. This did not feel "guilt free" and was not good. It might be so-so but to me it tasted just very gross, and trust me I've had my fair share of cheaper alcohol. Do not buy this.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.