Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Although the liquor may not be strong, it’s definitely worth it knowing that I can drink it guilt free. Always worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone looking to drink without the calories.
Emma B.
Dallas
wasn’t sure how I would feel about the skinny girl margaritas, you can definitely taste the “skinny” part of it, which was disappointing. this has nice packaging and good value but not a great flavor.
Maggie J.
Ferndale, MI
This tastes like a skinny margarita. It is a little bit on the pricey side, but I appreciate having my favorite mixed drink with a lower calorie count. Is it as delicious as a regular margarita? No.
Sarah F.
Centerville
This product is delicious! It's already ready to drink straight from the bottle. The bottle is beautiful and the drink tastes amazing. It is not too expensive and I would repurchase in the future.
Kate T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good margarita if you’re trying to watch what you’re putting in your diet. You can kind of taste the fake sugar. If you can get past that, you’ll love it
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing. I’ve had it a few times. Of course it’s not as good as the margaritas at any Mexican restaurant but probably one of he best products on the store
Emily M.
Edmond,OK
This has great alcohol volume but has horrible flavor. Way too dry. Doesn’t mix with anything to improve the flavor. Only purchased once and couldn’t finish the bottle.
Taylor M.
Crestwood
This marg is low in cal and high enough in ABV that you don’t feel like you are getting jipped. It’s not too sweet either which for me means that you can have more the one!!! Love this stuff!!
morgan K.
College Sta, TX
I was skeptical of these but they really do not taste like they are healthy/ low in calories. They have a great flavor and I think compare highly to alternatives. I would definitely buy again!
Nel M.
Great option for those that want to go light but love margaritas! Low maintenance, just add a line and serve. Nice substitute from bringing a bottle of wine to a party!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?