BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Alex C.
Memphis
I love how easy these make drinks! While I enjoy making a fresh margarita, sometimes I just don't have the energy, time or ingredients to do it. I love being able to just open the bottle, pour and enjoy! They taste great and knowing that they're "skinny" is icing on the cake.
Carly D.
Harding
I love skinny girl products, mainly because I can drink them without feeling guilty about calories. The margaritas are great and was a guilty free way to help me friends and I celebrate cinco de mayo!
Kasey L.
Providence, RI
Tried to make things a little different this summer and sticking to my diet I figured I'd give this a try. It was really bitter and I wasn't really a fan. I would definitely try this before buying a full bottle because it is not cheap
Mai L.
I think I'll stick to the original margaritas. I wasn't a fan of the taste. It is affordable but I can't get over the taste. This was my first and probably will be my last time purchasing it.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I LOVE all of Skinny Girl's products. I can honestly say, I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased. This was so yummy and you would never know it was lower in calories.
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
The Skinny Girl margaritas are pretty good, but they are a little pricey for as small as the bottles are. Other than that, though I would definitely buy this product again if I was watching my calories.
Abrianna B.
Chicago IL
I just want to say thank you ... this product taste good and it's low in calories so u don't have to drink this only on cheat days .. skinny girl has great product and it's affordable :
Meg G.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites.
There is nothing I love more than a Marg after a long day at work. Diet Margs don’t always taste the best but I love the taste of this Marg! I highly recommend this!
Stephanie C.
I had high hopes for Skinny Girl Mixers, but after trying the Skinny Girl Margarita mix, I am doubtful that the other mixers will be enjoyable.  The taste was just "off".  There is definitely room for improvement, and I would not recommend to friends.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Skinny Girl Margaritas these are dangerous. They don't have that alcohol after taste and you don't feel guilty for knocking a few back. Very nice flavor. Highly recommend!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.