BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Can't believe this procduct has such a full taste of margarita without all the calories. The packaging is very nice and simple. I haven't found anything yet that matches with flavor and calorie content. I always recommend this to others. It's a great alternative for those thinking about there waist line.
Hailey L.
Deliciousness! You would never know that this is considered a healthier alternative to a margarita. I drank this once and then it became my go to drink for nights in. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time and still watch their figure.
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
This drink is very overpriced for what you get. The flavor wasn't there either. I rather intake a few extra calories and have my drink taste good as opposed to drinking this again. I ended up giving the rest of my bottle away. I was not pleased at all.
Lori Y.
Lumberton, NC
So the taste isn't "to die for" but you can't complain considering the limited calories. It is a little pricey, but it's always a plus when you can pour straight from the bottle.  This can be drank room temperature but I would suggest having it chilled!
Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
If you're still trying to get your drink on and watch your caloric intake, this is a good option. The thing I don't really like about it is that it tastes kind of like artificial sweetener. If you could get rid of that flavor, it would be great. Overall I think it is a good choice if you're trying to keep the calories low, but otherwise go all the way.
Ashley N.
West Monroe, LA
Skinnygirl margaritas are good compared to other drinks of the same “kind.” I was pleasantly surprised when I drank one and it tasted like an actual margarita. I would recommend Skinnygirl to anyone trying to keep their diet going! They are tasty!!
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
The product itself isn't bad, but a little pricey unless you get it on sale. I feel like you could get something very similar in calories and such but with only using half the price. Or hell, just go for the regular margarita and drink half of it.
Marvelis T.
I love the name and packaging of the Skinny Girl brand. its so stylish and chic. The flavor of these margaritas are not my favorite though. I really love margaritas and was so excited to try these but honestly did not meet my expectations. I will still try other drinks from this brand.
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
Love Skinny Girl! The brand is affordable and tasty. In college I would often purchase bottles of this as I could afford it and it always tasted good. I have always liked this product and continue to buy it now as an adult. I would recommend to others.
Eghosa I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was skeptical at first and almost against trying it, just out of stubbornness ...Boy am I glad that I gave in! So tasty  and who doesn't love saving calories and having a good time! Nice refreshing taste and no bad lingering after taste. I think this is an anytime go to selection!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.