BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
Love these! It is extremely strong though which was my only problem with it but hey I'm sure there are many people out there that would enjoy that more than me! I would buy it again but probably drink a smaller amount over the rocks
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
These are almost as good as the ones I make at home homemade! They are easy to drink and still get the job done ! I like them and I don't. Normally I don't like fruity flavored malt beverages. I'd recommend them to others.
Pretty good! I’m not a drinker but this stuff is decent! I got it at the grocery store! Like I said though I’m not a drinker so not really my thing. Fairly affordable— not sure how it compares to alternatives. This thing keeps making me write more lmao.  Skinnygirl Margarita
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
These are fruity, quick, and "healthier" drinks to bring to a summer party. It's cute packaging and cheeky name make it all the easier to take with you. It's no upscale bottle of liquor but it certainly does the trick while not setting you back as many calories as the "heavy" marg will.
Nikki H.
LOVE this drink!! It doesn't have a diet taste to it - it just isn't filled with the sugar that other brands use to sweeten it. I actually struggle to drink the super sweet stuff now that I know there is a better option. Great flavor, less calories. It's a win win!
katy s.
I love the Skinny Girl Margarita beverages because not only are they lower in calories, you can have more of your favorite drink without sacrificing in flavor. It usually isn't served at bars and best for at home cocktail mixing. It isn't very expensive either!
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff, always my go to when I'm getting together with the girls for a night of drinks! Low cal but still tastes great so I love that I'm not losing any taste with it being low cal. Also love that it's pre-mixed and all you need is a glass and some ice!
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I really like the skinny girl martinis it is a good price it compares to other brands it has a good taste and isn't costly. I like the logo a lot and I would recommend this to others if they are in the market for margaritas. I would purchase this item again.
Hailey L.
Deliciousness! You would never know that this is considered a healthier alternative to a margarita. I drank this once and then it became my go to drink for nights in. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time and still watch their figure.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Can't believe this procduct has such a full taste of margarita without all the calories. The packaging is very nice and simple. I haven't found anything yet that matches with flavor and calorie content. I always recommend this to others. It's a great alternative for those thinking about there waist line.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.