Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kenya M.
Texas City
This is definitely a lighter mixed drink that mitigated the feeling after drinking a beverage with a higher sugar content. However, there was an aftertaste that wasn’t very pleasant when I tried this beverage. I drank it slightly chilled and on the rocks.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The taste is pretty good and being that it’s pre-mixed its convenient since you don’t have to mix your own drinks unless you want a frosted margarita. Considering it’s “skinny” it’s pretty good although quite strong.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I tried this years ago, but I remember not liking it very much. It was affordable, but I didn’t like the taste compared to a regular margarita. For being a low cal drink, it is a good value but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Kiley B.
Great taste would highly recommend to those who are looking for less calories in a drink. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy as it met my expectations. It comes in Nice packaging and is appealing. Would definitely buy again and again
Katie G.
My friend has a few bottle of this and it went pretty quickly! Not only is the Margherita taste there, it is not too overpowering. The design really catches the eyes. I wouldn’t buy this myself because of the price but I wouldn’t not drink it if my friend got some more 😉
Jessica A.
georgetown
Did not like this mixed drink at all. I’m a girl who LOVES margaritas and this did not taste like one. I️ understand it’s supposed to be a “lighter” option for a margarita. But the taste was no where near what one should taste like. Wouldn’t recommend
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
I thought this was an okay liquor. I don’t know if I would buy again but it wasn’t terrible. I would buy other products before this again but others may like it more than me. I love other products by skinny girl though.
Lissa H.
Austin, TX
Love the flavor of skinny girl margarita. Perfect for moms night in or anytime. The lime flavor is out of this world and perfect size bottle for sharing. The packaging just screams fun. Would absolutely buy again.
Sydney S.
Definitely a good way to go if you are worried about calories. Really can’t taste much of a difference. I’ve bought this product a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. A lot of people I know drink it as well so they must be doing something right!
Ali R.
These taste so sugary that I had to check that I was still drinking skinny girl. I really like these, especially because they are lowcal. They’re also great when you’re feeling lazy because you don’t have to mix anything.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?