BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Nikki H.
LOVE this drink!! It doesn't have a diet taste to it - it just isn't filled with the sugar that other brands use to sweeten it. I actually struggle to drink the super sweet stuff now that I know there is a better option. Great flavor, less calories. It's a win win!
katy s.
I love the Skinny Girl Margarita beverages because not only are they lower in calories, you can have more of your favorite drink without sacrificing in flavor. It usually isn't served at bars and best for at home cocktail mixing. It isn't very expensive either!
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff, always my go to when I'm getting together with the girls for a night of drinks! Low cal but still tastes great so I love that I'm not losing any taste with it being low cal. Also love that it's pre-mixed and all you need is a glass and some ice!
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Can't believe this procduct has such a full taste of margarita without all the calories. The packaging is very nice and simple. I haven't found anything yet that matches with flavor and calorie content. I always recommend this to others. It's a great alternative for those thinking about there waist line.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I really like the skinny girl martinis it is a good price it compares to other brands it has a good taste and isn't costly. I like the logo a lot and I would recommend this to others if they are in the market for margaritas. I would purchase this item again.
Hailey L.
Deliciousness! You would never know that this is considered a healthier alternative to a margarita. I drank this once and then it became my go to drink for nights in. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time and still watch their figure.
Jamie O.
Bowmansville, NY
This drink is very overpriced for what you get. The flavor wasn't there either. I rather intake a few extra calories and have my drink taste good as opposed to drinking this again. I ended up giving the rest of my bottle away. I was not pleased at all.
Lori Y.
Lumberton, NC
So the taste isn't "to die for" but you can't complain considering the limited calories. It is a little pricey, but it's always a plus when you can pour straight from the bottle.  This can be drank room temperature but I would suggest having it chilled!
Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
If you're still trying to get your drink on and watch your caloric intake, this is a good option. The thing I don't really like about it is that it tastes kind of like artificial sweetener. If you could get rid of that flavor, it would be great. Overall I think it is a good choice if you're trying to keep the calories low, but otherwise go all the way.
Ashley N.
West Monroe, LA
Skinnygirl margaritas are good compared to other drinks of the same “kind.” I was pleasantly surprised when I drank one and it tasted like an actual margarita. I would recommend Skinnygirl to anyone trying to keep their diet going! They are tasty!!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.