Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Skinnygirl is an okay product to have on hand but I wouldn’t purchase it for myself to have in my home. It’s nice to have around for girls nights or larger events for faster serving. Overall I would much rather prefer a made from scratch product.
Sydney P.
Phoenix
I absolutely love margaritas, but they are loaded with sugar! Skinny girl let’s you enjoy a great tasting margarita while being low in sugar so you can feel guilt free
Karley M.
Wauconda, IL
I love this for when I am trying to watch my intake of calories! I still get the taste of a margarita, taste the alcohol, but without all the extra! I never feel like I am missing out when I am drinking this, and I love myself a good margarita!
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
Low calorie doesn't have to mean low flavor, but in this case it does. You get what you expect and nothing more. I was not impressed with this product (especially for the price point) and have no plans to repurchase- i'd rather have a salad for lunch and a full calorie margarita than this
Amber M.
I love how this taste! I used it last time I had my friends over and everyone loved it! The quality was great for the price. The packaging is cute and appealing when you see it on the shelf. I recommend this to my friends to use as well.
Jessica D.
Cheraw
I liked this product but it didn't have a sweet taste. I personally like the really sweet drinks. So it's definitely a personal preference not a fault of the product.
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
Of course it’s not going to taste as amazing as the traditional margarita, but it is a good option to have when you’re cutting calories and still want to have fun. Blend this with some ice, salt the rim, and you have a pretty good margarita.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love drinking this and not worrying about how many calories I am consuming. You drink to enjoy and how can you enjoy drinking it knowing you have run 5 miles to burn it off? I never worry about that while drinking skinnygirl. Love love it!
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
I received this has a house warming gift and honestly didn’t know what to expect. It’s very good for a “lighter” option and I was surprised how much “kick” it had to it. I poured it over ice and it was perfect. I would most likely buy this again!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE THIS! I keep a bottle of this in my fridge at all times and would highly recommend this to anyone. It makes having margaritas at home so easy. This is also very cheap and usually on sale for about $10. It's seriously one of my favorites.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?