BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Katie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I would give this ten stars if I could. This is probably the best drink I’ve had. I don’t like normal drink mixers because they are to sugary. This one tastes just like lime juice and makes a fresher margarita.
Erica P.
Very good premixed drink that is easy to take places where mixing a margarita is not practical. Of course not as good as the real deal but I’ve been a repeat customer for years! Bethany Frankel knows her margaritas!
Chelsea S.
Covington
Extremely tasteful! I don’t drink often but this is a go to for me and the girls. It’s affordable and a very good value. The flavor is 100% and would recommend this to anyone! Definitely 5 stars and a huge A+!!
charlene s.
Pen Argyl, PA
Loved it was really good... would recommend as a good drink... the best light drink i have tried compared to others.... I buy all the time on the weekends to relax after a long week....
Allison C.
DURANT , IA
Delicious, smooth, tastes like dessert. Less calories than competition, so I don’t have to worry about getting fat. It could be cheaper, bit pricey. Itnmet my expectations, considering I didn’t really have any expectations.
Shelbi L.
Waterford, MI
I was so excited to try this, because I love Margs but I love my dieting and fitness goals so the less calories and sugar was important to me. It wasn't my favorite drink unfortunately! And I was really disappointed I didn't like it more! Great flavor, way less calories than a regular Marg or mixer, but I think I'm more of a flavor Marg kinda girl and that may have influenced the taste for me, I'd recommend it to people to try! Especially as a skinny option! But I'm not sure I'd buy it again.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most mixed drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Skinny girl margaritas are a great big huge YES for me!
Can it get any bigger then that!?
I don't think so!
I love blending the skinny girl mixes up with a little bit of rum on hot days especially on our bbq days that way I get all my calories in food and not my alcohol!!
How can you go wrong!?!
Angela N.
Oviedo, FL
I  had high hopes for this drink mix since I am trying to stay in shape and lose weight. There was too much sour /sweet taste than what I had hoped for. It is definitely better than the mix you buy to add to liquor, and it would be good in a pinch, but I would probably want to try to create my own with simple ingredients in the future.
Kristen B.
Horrible!! I bought this one night thinking wow this has really low calories and I had seen a few reviews on it so I decided to try it. The actual taste wasn't that bad it was the after taste that killed this for me. It tasted like melted rubber and gave me the absolute worst breath... I'll take the extra calories over that anyday!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.