BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
It actually tasted very potent in regards to how much alcohol is in it, but I definitely wasn’t able to drink very much just due to how S Citic it was. I definitely think that you could enjoy a one glass maybe two but after that I think you’ll be very hard for you to keep drinking it
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Love the idea of this line. I’ve been a fan of RHONY for quite some time now so I always love trying things out that were promoted on the show. The taste is fresh and definitely not too strong. The bottle is cool, and It has a nice texture to it. Reasonably priced at most locations.
Daniela R.
New York , NY
Really good, although I did miss the extreme sweetness and strong flavor of regular margarita mixes. This tasted like a mixture of water, limes, and agave, which you can make yourself. That being said, it’s a good alternative if you’re wanting to drink a margarita while eating
💐🌸🌷 K.
Danville
Great taste amazing I love knowing I can have a couple glasses of wine and fun drinks and it’s not a ton of calories. What a fun and delightful line of yummy drinks . Great on a summer night and enjoy a peaceful night with a fruity sweet drink love it to the moon and back
Tonya L.
The Skinny Girl Margaritas are the best. If you haven't tried this brand of drinks your missing out so good and so easy. I'm in love with most of the Skinny Girl Products
It's a wonderful party drink because just open and your party is ready to get it's party on. Try Skinny Girl Products for your next party or get together.
Bree R.
Carrollton, TX
It was okay. I wouldn't buy it again. the flavor had a bit of an aftertaste but it was pretty affordable. You can also find it at just about any grocery store so the convenience is there. It just wasn't my favorite and the packaging is lacking. I would not recommend.
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
SkinnyGirl Margaritas have good flavor and are a good value. They’re not my go to as I prefer homemade margarita mix, but I don’t make them or drink them too often. The packaging is attractive and I think it’s a good option for a healthier alcoholic beverage choice.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
It was pretty tasty. Especially for being a low calorie drink. It wasn't as good as a lot of others but like I said for a low calorie it's not bad. I personally don't care to have it again. Over other drinks. Wasn't really up my alley but it may be for you!
Hayley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love SkinnyGirl margaritas! I haven’t tried a lot of the new flavors but they’re so convenient with the mix and liquor already together. These are better than most margaritas bottle because they have lower sugar and definitely taste stronger than most.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
If you are looking for a beverage that will achieve the effect of a margarita and taste more or less like one, while saving calories - this is for you. I personally prefer traditional margaritas, but this seems to be a good alternative. Very Affordable.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.