Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
Everybody loves a margarita. Especially when it’s diet friendly (as diet friendly as liquor can get I guess). Skinny girl is a great option for people that are concerned about calorie counting. The flavor is somewhat watered down, but I’m pretty used to a full flavored marg. It’ll do the job in a pinch.
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
I don’t to much like the skinny girl product line. We’ve had skinny girl margaritas and they taste a bit too much like artificial. Sweeteners. The value was good it didn’t cost too much but just I just felt like one poured a pound of sweet and low in it that I didn’t like so that’s my review.
Kaitlin M.
Enfield , CT
This would be OK to keep in the fridge for unexpected company... but you can make your own “skinny” margaritas at home with just a few ingredients, and I promise they will taste much better! This is definitely a lazy girl hack that missed the mark. It tastes like a cheap sour mix and will only serve a group of 3 for one modest glass each
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Love the idea of this line. I’ve been a fan of RHONY for quite some time now so I always love trying things out that were promoted on the show. The taste is fresh and definitely not too strong. The bottle is cool, and It has a nice texture to it. Reasonably priced at most locations.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
It actually tasted very potent in regards to how much alcohol is in it, but I definitely wasn’t able to drink very much just due to how S Citic it was. I definitely think that you could enjoy a one glass maybe two but after that I think you’ll be very hard for you to keep drinking it
Samantha N.
Atlasburg, PA
I tried the white peach marg and loved it! For being low cal, it sure is not low on the taste scale. I drank it straight and did not find it overly strong. If you’re looking for a new low cal drink to try, I highly recommend this one!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Worst hangover of my life!!! I drank a bottle to myself which is about the equivalent of two large margaritas. I felt fine. I woke up feeling like I wanted to die. This has very cheap alcohol in it. It’s not worth saving calories. Please...buy any other brand, just not this one!
Bree R.
Carrollton, TX
It was okay. I wouldn't buy it again. the flavor had a bit of an aftertaste but it was pretty affordable. You can also find it at just about any grocery store so the convenience is there. It just wasn't my favorite and the packaging is lacking. I would not recommend.
Mercedes G.
Sparks
My definite go t for mixed drinks. Not too heavy. It has an amazing taste and doesn't give you a migraine the next morning. Definitely not a lot of sugar (YAY). It's not too expensive, more on the affordable. I would 100% recommend this to my friends and others!
Maria E.
Fullerton
Margaritas have to be my favorite drink, the flavor it’s really good you wouldn’t expect it just from seeing the bottle, I wouldn’t say it looses its flavor just because it’s not supposed to be unhealthy, this is the new drink me and my friends have every time
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?