Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Shakendra R.
Chesapeake, Va
Taste amazing! Amazing products. I don’t drink often. I don’t really like the taste of alcohol but this is my go to. Great flavor nothing bad I can say about this and it’s super affordable! Definitely worth the money and definitely worth recommending to a friend or two or ten!
Lindsay J.
Aliso Viejo, CA
As a white girl, I love skinnygirl cocktails because they are low-calorie versions of drinks that I already love. Most of the varieties of skinnygirl cocktails taste nearly the same as their full-calorie counterparts and I am able to fit these drinks into my daily calorie goal.
Angelica R.
Perfect margarita taste. Yes i tried becuase of real housewives of New York. So happy i did. I found an amazing tastey product when i qm lazey to make my own base.
Caroline M.
Bellevue, NE
Decent margarita for low calories. Was more impressed by the taste than I expected go be. Price point is also good. I would buy and try different varieties of this. It didn't taste super low calorie which was nice. No weird after taste or annoying artificial flavoring.
Shawnna H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love skinny girl beverages! You get a great taste and quality but within a reasonable price range. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
I am not a big drinker, I found this to be very strong. I was a first time buyer. This was priced appropriately for the product. The product has less calories than its competitors. If you like strong mixers, you would like this one.
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
Delicious! A good bottle to bring to a get together. My friends brought it over this weekend and we all enjoyed it. The bottle is slim and easy to hold and fits good in my fridge door. Yes I would buy this agian.
Cassidy M.
Perrysburg , OH
This stuff is great for a girls night or a hot summer night ! It doesnt taste too strong but just right it went over and beyond my expectations! This  my first time buying but i will deffiently repurchase. I would highly recommend this to all you moms out there who need a drink or two ha !
Regan S.
Wantagh, NY
When seeking a refreshing cocktail without a heavy feel, SkinnyGirl is fantastic! We keep a few bottles in stock at our beach cabana and all my mommy friends have taken a liking to it, too. We will most definitely buy again!
Melissa P.
Mountain Brook, AL
I am very weight conscious, which usually leads me to sticking to vodka waters instead of indulging in my favorite - margaritas. I love that skinny girl is a brand that I don’t regret drinking. It also helps that the CEO is a gem!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?