BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Tiffany D.
Webster, NY
This was not good to me at all! I suggest just making margaritas at home and using fresh lime juice etc to make them “healthier /low calorie” if that’s what you are trying to get out of this. I’m not one for premade margaritas anyways. I didn’t purchase this myself but tried it and wouldn’t ever actually purchase
Dajhia B.
Surprise, AZ
I really enjoyed this product because of the great taste, decent price, and the lack of guilt associated with drinking empty calories in alcohol. This product is definitely one of my favorites.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Decent flavor and good price. If you’re looking to be able to drink more with less calories I would recommend this product. But you will sacrifice some flavor in order to save on the calories.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to try and be healthy, and while consuming tequila, there’s no exception. I love to be able to still have my margaritas and the affordability and value of this is great! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Courtney C.
Smyrna, DE
Something light for girls night. Presentation is nice but flavor is lacking. Guess that’s what I get for a diet drink. Pretty affordable but can get pricey. Would not purchase again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
I did not enjoy the flavor of this product. I felt it was very artificial tasting and left a terrible after taste. I will not purchase this product again and would not recommend this product.
Lauren P.
It has a very good taste! I like the way the product looks. It definitely met my expectations. I don’t think it needs any improvements. This was my first time trying and I’d definitely buy this product again
absster7881 H.
Piedmont
I enjoyed this product a lot. It had a good flavor without the long lasting taste that I find off putting sometimes. I have purchased a couple of times and would purchase again.
April S.
I tried this for the first time and i was honestly surprised at how much i liked it. You can easily drink the entire bottle if you’re not paying attention. A bit pricey for the size.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Bought this for a girls night! It wasn't great wasn't bad, if you want something fun to try out with friends I would say try it once! I'm Not a "on the rocks" marg person anyway so maybe this just wasn't for me.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.