Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Michelle S.
Bethany
I’ve been trying to watch my weight but finding a good mixer that wasn’t overwhelmed with sugar is tough. This margarita mixer is hands down the best for taste without adding a ton of unnecessary carbs. Great flavor and price!
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
LOVE this stuff.. I would definitely recommend this to my girlfrannnns looking to keep their intake in check 👌🏼 great flavor and great price! Love how they kept the packaging simple - reminds me of Sex in the City for some reason.
Anna A.
I LOVE Skinnygirl margaritas. You can’t even tell that the drink is made “skinny!” It tastes like the real thing and I love the concept of this brand - I think it’s super cute and a great way to cut calories while drinking.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
I’ve tried this Skinnygirl mix a few times with different liquor and I just can’t seem to get into it. The flavor always tastes too artificial for me. I think it’s the mix instead of the liquor since I’ve tried a few different bases with it.
Whitley G.
Love love and love this product!!! I’m on a diet and it meets all my calories and expectations! I am a first time costumer and I absolutely love this! I will be buying this product again for Valentine’s Day with the girls!!
Kenzie❤⚾ D.
Stephenville
The best way to drink a margarita! This product is so delicious and low in calories. If you are somebody who is calorie conscious, but still loves to drink, this is your drink. It's averagely priced, but worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tara B.
West Plains, MO
The taste was not what I had hoped. It left me feeling like I could have made a better “skinny” mix on my own. For some people, it might be good, but I just didn’t think it lived up to my hopes. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
Skinny Girl is a fine alternative if you want to cut back on the calories, but you can also tell you are cutting out calories by the taste. It’s not as good as traditional margarita mixes, but it’s fine if it’s really cold and you are trying to cut calories!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I love skinny girl! The flavor is definitely there but still leaves a refreshing and lighter taste in your mouth. It is low calorie which is another great aspect. I love blending mine with ice and making a frozen marg!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The taste is pretty good and being that it’s pre-mixed its convenient since you don’t have to mix your own drinks unless you want a frosted margarita. Considering it’s “skinny” it’s pretty good although quite strong.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?