BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Sadia C.
San Benito
It was okay, not my favorite choice but it wasn’t bad and I would maybe buy it again. I did like that it was skinnygirl because I do love the brand so much. So I would maybe recommend it someone. It depends on that person taste, so it may be a possibility.
Valerie P.
I purchased this product while on a diet, worried that it would not deliver the satisfaction of a typical bartender-made margarita. However I was very wrong! Very delicious drink that does not lack flavor whatsoever.
Kelsey B.
New York
I had this once in vegas wanted to try something different I didn't like it was way too dry for me and it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth I would not recommend this product to someone it's not that expensive
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I tried this years ago, but I remember not liking it very much. It was affordable, but I didn’t like the taste compared to a regular margarita. For being a low cal drink, it is a good value but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is absolutely disgusting! I will most likely never buy it again. The packaging is quite nice and it makes me feel more girly girl like a night out with my girlfriends but honestly dont waste your money.
Sofiya B.
Delicious taste without the guilt! I would definitely recommend to those trying to stay fit yet still have some fun. The packaging is very sleek and modern. The taste itself is great, especially if ice is added.
AngieBFly V.
This one is very delicious on the rocks it’s very affordable and you could Bennett any convenience store I definitely recommend it it is easy to make and you can have your mixed drink in under one minute.
Sherry C.
Poquoson, VA
Light and delicious! My friends and I love the skinny girl margaritas. We usually punch it up with a bit more tequila. ;) I only wish there was a larger bottle to purchase! Will definitely purchase again.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This is my all time favorite in at home drinks! All of the flavor without all of the calories. For that health conscious individual who still wants to have fun while keeping up with their New Years resolution.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I usually make my own low cal margarita mix, but in a pinch this stuff is a great alternative. It comes in an attractive bottle, is low cal and tastes great. What else can ya ask for? It's a great choice!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.