BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was amazing! For the low amount of calories, it allowed me to satisfy my margarita craving on a diet. The only problem was it wasn’t a real margarita! It was also a bit sweet, so I was only able to have two glasses and then switched to something else. Still loved the product and I would buy again!
Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
I like skinny girl margaritas overall. It’s great when you need to cut down on calories but still would like a margarita. The flavor is great. I find that it’s a little weaker, so while you’re cutting calories you may need more than one to feel it. Can defeat the purpose but it’s still a good choice.
Adrienne D.
Findlay, OH
I was not very fond of this product, and would not buy again, they definently need to find something not so bitter a way to sweeten? I was a first and last time customer, and it didn't meet my expectations. No I would not recommend this product to others.
Stephanie M.
Evansville
This drink surprised me, oh so pleasantly! It’s incredibly low in calories but tasted amazing. If you are truly trying to keep your diet clean, it uses agave as the sweetener - score! It’s delicious and guilt free, but is truly a solid tasting margarita!
Suzann W.
This was a good product! I honestly just wanted to try it as I had watched “The Real Housewives of New York City” and one of the actresses created this brand. Do I think it will keep you skinny? No.
I did prefer drinking it frozen as opposed to just cold.
Felecia G.
Haltom City
Didn’t like the flavor very much I’m more of a fruity girl that doesn’t like to taste alcohol just want more favor in it. But the packaging is pretty I like that about it
Kelley C.
Loudon
I absolutely love these margaritas. I've tried pretty much every flavor. My favorite was the sparkling which I  don't think they make anymore. So now my go to is the watermelon. It's so smooth, easy to drink, reasonably priced and comes in a cute bottle.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This is a great substitute for the sugary alternative. I love to drink lower calorie drinks because I tend to overindulge and it's nice to have the options that the skinnygirl line offers. I wish there were more lower calorie options on the market too.
Kirsten C.
united states
Overall was not impressed by the flavor or the consostency of this! Thought it tasted watered down and no matter how I mixed it- it just wasnt right. Thumbs down from me!
Lauren C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! So yum! This brand is low calorie, so is healthier than other options... and I like how easy it is to just pour instead of having to mix in alcohol.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.