BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is absolutely disgusting! I will most likely never buy it again. The packaging is quite nice and it makes me feel more girly girl like a night out with my girlfriends but honestly dont waste your money.
Sofiya B.
Delicious taste without the guilt! I would definitely recommend to those trying to stay fit yet still have some fun. The packaging is very sleek and modern. The taste itself is great, especially if ice is added.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This is my all time favorite in at home drinks! All of the flavor without all of the calories. For that health conscious individual who still wants to have fun while keeping up with their New Years resolution.
AngieBFly V.
This one is very delicious on the rocks it’s very affordable and you could Bennett any convenience store I definitely recommend it it is easy to make and you can have your mixed drink in under one minute.
Sherry C.
Poquoson, VA
Light and delicious! My friends and I love the skinny girl margaritas. We usually punch it up with a bit more tequila. ;) I only wish there was a larger bottle to purchase! Will definitely purchase again.
Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
I love Skinny Girl Margarita. You got all of the flavor with less of the calories. You wouldn't even know you were drinking something with less calories. The flavor is awesome!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I usually make my own low cal margarita mix, but in a pinch this stuff is a great alternative. It comes in an attractive bottle, is low cal and tastes great. What else can ya ask for? It's a great choice!
Brittney P.
Gloucester, VA
Love the lower calorie options for my favorite drinks! Tastes great, great price point and one of my favorites! I’ll definitely be a customer again to try some of the other product line!
charlene s.
Pen Argyl, PA
Loved it was really good... would recommend as a good drink... the best light drink i have tried compared to others.... I buy all the time on the weekends to relax after a long week....
Tiffany D.
Webster, NY
This was not good to me at all! I suggest just making margaritas at home and using fresh lime juice etc to make them “healthier /low calorie” if that’s what you are trying to get out of this. I’m not one for premade margaritas anyways. I didn’t purchase this myself but tried it and wouldn’t ever actually purchase
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.