Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Diana G.
Highlands, TX
I love this skinny girl because the flavor is not changed, and it’s a healthier alternative to regular mixes! I love it, and will be buying again! The value is great and the taste is awesome!
Kacey L.
Richmond, KY
Who doesn’t love the brand skinny girl? No matter the type of alcohol it is. Skinny girl is definitely I repeat brand for me because I know I can always depend on it meeting my expectations.
Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
I like this one a lot. It has a unique fruity taste to it. Sometimes I get a weird aftertaste, but if that happens I’ll just mix it with something to better the flavor
Brianna Q.
Ca
It is not too sweet and the lime and tequila is balanced out good, I would repeat. The price for this seems a bit much but I actually like the taste. You really dont even have to mix this with anything!
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
This is a great, light drink choice! The flavor is good, doesn’t taste like it’s all juice like some, but not over powering either. The price point is great and it’s easily accessible, just wish the bottles were bigger!
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
Sooo many great recipes on The internet and the fact that’s it’s low carbs and calories like the cucumber vodka for got the name but it’s 2parts skinny girl cucumber vodka 1 tsp.grated fresh ginger 1can diet grapefruit soda on ice so good L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask
marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
Hated it. Don't plan to ever buy it again. Now don't get me wrong I know its not going to taste as great as Fat Girl margarita mix but it was ful, totally tried to ruin my tequila. That was the first and last time I'll buy that stuff. I was better off with a lime and some Pink Himalayan salt.
Anne T.
Love Bethany Frankel. Whenever I can get my hands on any Skinny Girl product, I am all for it. Taste good without over doing it. Love margaritas and this is perfect
Coby C.
Peoria
Absolutely works when you feel like splurging on margaritas, but not the high caloric count of a restaurant marg. I always use a good Blanco or Silver tequila with this to up the flavor.
Rachel W.
Holland
There’s alcohol is pretty sweet. It’s really good for girls night in. I would say it’s good value. I thought it tasted pretty good. Definitely would recommend. Yum!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?