BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Christine S.
Blaine, MN
Skinny girl margaritas is delicious. The packing looks really good and inviting. I love to bring this with me when I have a fun girls night. I love that it is healthier than other mixer drinks. The flavor is great as well! I would recommend.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love drinking this and not worrying about how many calories I am consuming. You drink to enjoy and how can you enjoy drinking it knowing you have run 5 miles to burn it off? I never worry about that while drinking skinnygirl. Love love it!
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
Not the biggest fan of this product. It’s great for anyone trying to watch their intake and be aware of their calories but you definitely jeopardize the taste. I have used this product multiple time though because in the end I do like to watch what I’m drinking as far as calories.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a decent low-calorie alternative to your favorite margarita. I like to add a bit more flavor to mine but it’s a good base. If you want an easy sipping drink this one is a good one. Great for girls nights or relaxing with friends
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Excellent ready to pour margarita. Some margaritas have too strong of a tequila taste, but this one doesn't. It's a great drink to being to a small party for the price
Paloma M.
Omg omg omg love this!!!! I can literally drink this all day! Especially when I’ve had a really difficult day with my kids! I will definitely be getting some more!
Angelica R.
Perfect margarita taste. Yes i tried becuase of real housewives of New York. So happy i did. I found an amazing tastey product when i qm lazey to make my own base.
Shawnna H.
Cuyahoga Falls
I love skinny girl beverages! You get a great taste and quality but within a reasonable price range. I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
Marissa I.
Lawrenceburg, TN
It fit the the diet I was partaking in. The flavor was great! And it was comparable to a regular margarita. I will most definitely buy it again. Everywhere I’ve seen it, it is a very descent price for the product.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb , MI
I am not a big drinker, I found this to be very strong. I was a first time buyer. This was priced appropriately for the product. The product has less calories than its competitors. If you like strong mixers, you would like this one.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.