BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Abigail C.
Red Bud, IL
So smooth and yummy love this and perfect for girls night out without the guilt! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family without a doubt!! Yum yum yum!
Jessica R.
Charlotte
I did not enjoy this drink mix. I enjoyed the fact that it was so low calorie and no sugar but it tasted bad. However if you want a margarita on a diet... here you go.
Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Skinnygirl is an okay product to have on hand but I wouldn’t purchase it for myself to have in my home. It’s nice to have around for girls nights or larger events for faster serving. Overall I would much rather prefer a made from scratch product.
Ashley G.
Greenville, NC
Low calorie doesn't have to mean low flavor, but in this case it does. You get what you expect and nothing more. I was not impressed with this product (especially for the price point) and have no plans to repurchase- i'd rather have a salad for lunch and a full calorie margarita than this
Araceli ✨.
Ventura, CA
I love this for cocktail drink when I want some me time and need to relax after a long day from work. Also not have to worry about my intake calorie since it’s a low calorie drink and no need to worry about being very sweet. Very natural taste!
Christine S.
Blaine, MN
Skinny girl margaritas is delicious. The packing looks really good and inviting. I love to bring this with me when I have a fun girls night. I love that it is healthier than other mixer drinks. The flavor is great as well! I would recommend.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love drinking this and not worrying about how many calories I am consuming. You drink to enjoy and how can you enjoy drinking it knowing you have run 5 miles to burn it off? I never worry about that while drinking skinnygirl. Love love it!
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
Not the biggest fan of this product. It’s great for anyone trying to watch their intake and be aware of their calories but you definitely jeopardize the taste. I have used this product multiple time though because in the end I do like to watch what I’m drinking as far as calories.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Excellent ready to pour margarita. Some margaritas have too strong of a tequila taste, but this one doesn't. It's a great drink to being to a small party for the price
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a decent low-calorie alternative to your favorite margarita. I like to add a bit more flavor to mine but it’s a good base. If you want an easy sipping drink this one is a good one. Great for girls nights or relaxing with friends
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.