BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
Easy for parties or on the go, these drinks are already mixed for you while being lower in calories and sugars then other mixed drinks out there. They are also easy to find!
Jen H.
Ida
I like my drinks sweet but light which makes this perfect. It doesn't taste like a glass of sugar but it's not so light that it's sour either. Kind of like getting a perfectly balanced lemonade.
morgan K.
College Station
I was skeptical of these but they really do not taste like they are healthy/ low in calories. They have a great flavor and I think compare highly to alternatives. I would definitely buy again!
Emily M.
Edmond,OK
This has great alcohol volume but has horrible flavor. Way too dry. Doesn’t mix with anything to improve the flavor. Only purchased once and couldn’t finish the bottle.
Nel M.
Great option for those that want to go light but love margaritas! Low maintenance, just add a line and serve. Nice substitute from bringing a bottle of wine to a party!
Diana G.
Highlands, TX
I love this skinny girl because the flavor is not changed, and it’s a healthier alternative to regular mixes! I love it, and will be buying again! The value is great and the taste is awesome!
Kacey L.
Richmond, KY
Who doesn’t love the brand skinny girl? No matter the type of alcohol it is. Skinny girl is definitely I repeat brand for me because I know I can always depend on it meeting my expectations.
Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
I like this one a lot. It has a unique fruity taste to it. Sometimes I get a weird aftertaste, but if that happens I’ll just mix it with something to better the flavor
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
This is a great, light drink choice! The flavor is good, doesn’t taste like it’s all juice like some, but not over powering either. The price point is great and it’s easily accessible, just wish the bottles were bigger!
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
Sooo many great recipes on The internet and the fact that’s it’s low carbs and calories like the cucumber vodka for got the name but it’s 2parts skinny girl cucumber vodka 1 tsp.grated fresh ginger 1can diet grapefruit soda on ice so good L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.