BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Amber H.
Blaine
This wasn’t my favorite drink mix. I have had better. It was brought over by a friend so thank goodness it wasn’t my money that was spent on it. I definitely would look for a different margarita drink mix as this one just didn’t have the right taste for me
Kylie A.
Phoenix
Skinny Girl has good products. The margarita mix is great for the price point and if you are trying to cut back on the calories and sugar usually found in margarita mixes.
Suzann W.
This was a good product! I honestly just wanted to try it as I had watched “The Real Housewives of New York City” and one of the actresses created this brand. Do I think it will keep you skinny? No.
I did prefer drinking it frozen as opposed to just cold.
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was amazing! For the low amount of calories, it allowed me to satisfy my margarita craving on a diet. The only problem was it wasn’t a real margarita! It was also a bit sweet, so I was only able to have two glasses and then switched to something else. Still loved the product and I would buy again!
Adrienne D.
Findlay, OH
I was not very fond of this product, and would not buy again, they definently need to find something not so bitter a way to sweeten? I was a first and last time customer, and it didn't meet my expectations. No I would not recommend this product to others.
Maggie M.
This was exactly what I was looking for! A premade margarita that saves me time and effort... without the high fructose corn syrup and endless calories of some of the other brands. I got it for about $10, and it lasted a good while! Would purchase again.
Kelley C.
Loudon
I absolutely love these margaritas. I've tried pretty much every flavor. My favorite was the sparkling which I  don't think they make anymore. So now my go to is the watermelon. It's so smooth, easy to drink, reasonably priced and comes in a cute bottle.
Felecia G.
Haltom City
Didn’t like the flavor very much I’m more of a fruity girl that doesn’t like to taste alcohol just want more favor in it. But the packaging is pretty I like that about it
Abigail C.
Red Bud, IL
So smooth and yummy love this and perfect for girls night out without the guilt! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family without a doubt!! Yum yum yum!
Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Skinnygirl is an okay product to have on hand but I wouldn’t purchase it for myself to have in my home. It’s nice to have around for girls nights or larger events for faster serving. Overall I would much rather prefer a made from scratch product.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.