BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing. I’ve had it a few times. Of course it’s not as good as the margaritas at any Mexican restaurant but probably one of he best products on the store
Jen H.
I like my drinks sweet but light which makes this perfect. It doesn't taste like a glass of sugar but it's not so light that it's sour either. Kind of like getting a perfectly balanced lemonade.
Roxan S.
Eastman, GA
Great, is easily mixed with all my favorite liquor, pretty affordable, Love the bottle design and flavors. It does meet my expectations. I would recommend this to others!
Maddie C.
Seattle, WA
This pre mixed drink is pretty tasty. It’s great if you don’t want to make margaritas but you’re craving one. Also great for watching calories as it is a “skinny” drink.
Charlene D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Nothing overtly special about this mix, other than It's lower calories and lower sugar. The taste indicates that it's a "diet" beverage mixer. Wouldn't purchase again.
Kristin M.
Omaha, NE
This is a great, light drink choice! The flavor is good, doesn’t taste like it’s all juice like some, but not over powering either. The price point is great and it’s easily accessible, just wish the bottles were bigger!
Ana🌙Amaral A.
Morgan Hill
I’m usually not a fan of Margaritas because they can be very syrupy and cause major hangovers but skinny girl isn’t overwhelmingly sweet and it’s 100 calories! Love!
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
Sooo many great recipes on The internet and the fact that’s it’s low carbs and calories like the cucumber vodka for got the name but it’s 2parts skinny girl cucumber vodka 1 tsp.grated fresh ginger 1can diet grapefruit soda on ice so good L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clear & Comfort Face Mask
Paige M.
Springfield, IL
I was not a big fan of the Skinnygirl margaritas. It was definitely lacking in flavor and you could taste the tequila more than I typically prefer. It’s convenient that it comes premixed and you don’t have to worry about buying a margarita mix as well, so I might purchase it again in a pinch.
marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
Hated it. Don't plan to ever buy it again. Now don't get me wrong I know its not going to taste as great as Fat Girl margarita mix but it was ful, totally tried to ruin my tequila. That was the first and last time I'll buy that stuff. I was better off with a lime and some Pink Himalayan salt.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.