Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
I wasn’t expecting much from this when I got it. Thinking I could drink a bottle and not be drunk. You can taste the liquor and it doesn’t taste bad. I’ve purchased a few times and this is my go to
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Super easy, pre mixed, low cal margaritas. Honestly I think it's easier (and much cheaper!) to make your own, but in a time crunch this is super easy to grab at the store and be done with it!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I absolutely recommend this drink for us ladies that love a good margarita but try to be sensible when it comes to sugar and calories! I love all Skinny Girl products and recommend every product that I’ve tried thus far!
Jasmine M.
Great drink for summertime. I love that it is already mixed and has fewer calories. I think it tastes great over ice. I have only bought it once but I enjoyed it. I would buy it again for a party or a housewarming gift.
Holly R.
Love love love this. Perfect on a summer day. The flavor is crisp and light with the tang of lime! No comparison to other light margaritas. This is the best. We continue to buy this brand.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
As we all know alcohol can contain a ton of calories. It's nice to have a low calorie option that's also affordable & tastes great.. You're not missing anything when you choose skinny girl
Vannessa M.
Durham, NC
Great taste without the "diet" taste like most diet drinks. The flavor is fantastic and tasty. Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a drink without as many calories.
Phill P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tastes so good and low calorie would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious drink or two. We even added salt to the rim of the glass to make it taste just like a restaurant margarita. Go buy it now
Kim N.
Houston , TX
I like that it has low calories. It’s not as good as a margarita made at a bar or restaurant. This is my first time trying it and my last. It doesn’t taste like a margarita. I would not recommend buying this product.
Danielle L.
La Porte
Classic margarita without all of the extra sugar! Who says you can’t enjoy a margarita or two without blowing your summer weight loss goals. Crisp, slightly tart, and Uber refreshing. I would definitely buy it again!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?