BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Amy S.
Ok so this is low calorie, low carb and wow it actually tastes good! I was worried it would be watered down and not very good at all boy was I wrong. Go out now and find this stuff!!! So so so good!
Crystal T.
I don’t mind this alternative to the original version of a  margarita.  I prefer a stronger lime taste! I have not tried any other options of lower calorie mix such as this.  I feel that if you’re going to drink alcohol, just keep in moderation as opposed to purchasing a lower calori option.
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I love margaritas, but this is the best one I've had. I didn't expect it to taste so great. One bottle goes a long way. It's definitely the best premade margarita you can find at the liquor store.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I am generally a picky drinker, because I am not easily affected, I prefer a low calorie intake and I don't like the taste of much. This margarita has a fantastic flavor for few calories, and it even has me feeling a little "happier" after only two drinks. I would absolutely recommend this product to anybody!
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
Easy for parties or on the go, these drinks are already mixed for you while being lower in calories and sugars then other mixed drinks out there. They are also easy to find!
Brook P.
Brandon, MS
It has the great taste of margarita mix without all of the calories! Also, most margarita mixes can feel heavy on your stomach after a few. With skinny girl you don’t have to worry about that
Jen H.
I like my drinks sweet but light which makes this perfect. It doesn't taste like a glass of sugar but it's not so light that it's sour either. Kind of like getting a perfectly balanced lemonade.
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This product is amazing. I’ve had it a few times. Of course it’s not as good as the margaritas at any Mexican restaurant but probably one of he best products on the store
Maddie C.
Seattle, WA
This pre mixed drink is pretty tasty. It’s great if you don’t want to make margaritas but you’re craving one. Also great for watching calories as it is a “skinny” drink.
Charlene D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Nothing overtly special about this mix, other than It's lower calories and lower sugar. The taste indicates that it's a "diet" beverage mixer. Wouldn't purchase again.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.