Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kate R.
Gahanna
A great low cal option to go to when you’ve got that margarita craving! With the low sugar content this margarita rivals the sugary concoctions you find at restraints and in other mixers. This drink has quite the tangy and is great for those of us who LOVE our lime. Throw some salt on the rim and pour one out!
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
I wasn’t expecting much from this when I got it. Thinking I could drink a bottle and not be drunk. You can taste the liquor and it doesn’t taste bad. I’ve purchased a few times and this is my go to
Jessica S.
Kinsman , OH
This is great when you don’t want all of the sugar and calories. It doesn’t taste exactly like a margarita because of the lack of sugar but I really enjoy this. I would recommend it to all of my friends!
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Super easy, pre mixed, low cal margaritas. Honestly I think it's easier (and much cheaper!) to make your own, but in a time crunch this is super easy to grab at the store and be done with it!
Jasmine M.
Great drink for summertime. I love that it is already mixed and has fewer calories. I think it tastes great over ice. I have only bought it once but I enjoyed it. I would buy it again for a party or a housewarming gift.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I absolutely recommend this drink for us ladies that love a good margarita but try to be sensible when it comes to sugar and calories! I love all Skinny Girl products and recommend every product that I’ve tried thus far!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
As we all know alcohol can contain a ton of calories. It's nice to have a low calorie option that's also affordable & tastes great.. You're not missing anything when you choose skinny girl
Phill P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tastes so good and low calorie would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious drink or two. We even added salt to the rim of the glass to make it taste just like a restaurant margarita. Go buy it now
Vannessa M.
Durham, NC
Great taste without the "diet" taste like most diet drinks. The flavor is fantastic and tasty. Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a drink without as many calories.
Angela F.
Pittsburgh
Skinny girl margaritas are yummy. They aren’t too heavy on your stomach and go down easy. The bottle is adorable. I also think it’s a great value. It is my go to margarita drink. I have bought it for friends as gifts!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?