BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Haisley B.
Great alternative to traditional margaritas. I really can’t taste the difference. It exceeded expectations of a lower calorie mixer. Great flavor that wasn’t too sweet or syrupy.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Product was good. Nice flavor and consistency. Cute packaging. Easy to find. Priced reasonably. But, anything could always be cheaper 😉 met my expectations and I would buy again
Ashley W.
waller
So freaking good!!! It taste great, and not to strong. I will for sure be buying this more often, and using it for weekend get together a. It doesn’t make me feel bloated and full, and just taste so good.
Emma K.
cincinnati
Looooove this. It’s hard to have a sugary drink without guilt but this mix helps! It tastes good but you can tell that it is lighter than alternatives. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I would buy again
Melissa M.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite margarita mix hands down. I find that a lot of margaritas are too sweet for my liking but this mix is just the perfect amount of sweet/tartness. I also don’t feel as bad after having a few ;)
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Although the liquor may not be strong, it’s definitely worth it knowing that I can drink it guilt free. Always worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone looking to drink without the calories.
Elisabet D.
I have been a fan of skinny girl for a long time. The flavor is delicious and refreshing. It does seem to be a little expensive for me to make it a staple in the house. I do buy it on occasion though!
Amy S.
Ok so this is low calorie, low carb and wow it actually tastes good! I was worried it would be watered down and not very good at all boy was I wrong. Go out now and find this stuff!!! So so so good!
Crystal T.
I don’t mind this alternative to the original version of a  margarita.  I prefer a stronger lime taste! I have not tried any other options of lower calorie mix such as this.  I feel that if you’re going to drink alcohol, just keep in moderation as opposed to purchasing a lower calori option.
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I love margaritas, but this is the best one I've had. I didn't expect it to taste so great. One bottle goes a long way. It's definitely the best premade margarita you can find at the liquor store.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.