BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I don’t like this product. If you’re 100% committed to thinning out I would rather drink no liquor than this one. The artificial sweetener is strong in this one. I am a prettt heavy Diet Coke drinker so I don’t mind artificial sweetener but it doesn’t have a place in my heart in a margarita. It also has a pretty low alcohol content for what it is. If you’re thirsty for a margarita, just get a real one. This one does not satisfy that desire.
Stella E.
The taste is not outstanding. It taste like regular tequila with an aftertaste of possible margarita? The only highlight is that it's low in calories. If that is all thay matters to you than this is for you. Don't buy it for the taste. You could make a decent margarita with this but it would make any difference compared to using regular tequila.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
I would not say this particular product is overwhelmingly flavorful- but on the upside, it’s also not sickly sweet! It’s better over ice or blended with ice in a high powered blended- add some extra lime juice. I don’t hate it, but if I want a low calorie margarita, I would prefer to just throw some tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a glass.
Stephanie T.
I love the idea behind the whole skinny girl brand and what the lay are trying to do to cut calories without missing out on some things that are normally high in calories, but this tasted like a very watered down margarita. I do not recommend. There are plenty of “skinny” margarita recipes out that I’m sure are more flavorful.
Annie P.
I was weary to try this, only because I’m not a huge fan of already mixed bottled margaritas. This was surprisingly VERY good. The liquor in it wasn’t too strong and it was perfectly sweet for my taste. Definitely have to be careful and pay attention, cause you can end up drinking a lot of this without even realizing lol
Princess G.
I would have to say that this is my favorite go to drink when it’s the weekend to unwind. Plus very light in calories! The price was reasonable for a light weight option when your trying to keep your figure. The packaging is very sleek and looks very cute and girly. Love the skinny girl logo in the front of the bottle!
janice n.
las vegas, nv
I like skinny girl margarita classic flavor it is not to sweet and not to likely . It not to expensive it was on sale and was under 10.00 dollar.I like the packing special of girl on front of the bottle .I will recommend to my friends and family.The skinny girl margarita classic highly meet my expectation and more because I could believe it taste so good been not to sweet.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I really love all things skinny girl and I love that they are starting to really branch out into a wide sector of products. Their alcohol is great for a skinny version I wouldn’t say it hangs with all of the regular versions but diet type products hardly do. After drinking the product for so long though I can hardly tell a difference at this point.
Ronnie P.
Yes!! Who does not want to be fit and have some drinks, love the branding the price and the taste. Love margaritas and with a good tequila this mix is amazing. For sure always a go to in my list when i go out with my girls! I love the skinny girl line is a good mix and who does not love the skinny girl logo lol
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
Everybody loves a margarita. Especially when it’s diet friendly (as diet friendly as liquor can get I guess). Skinny girl is a great option for people that are concerned about calorie counting. The flavor is somewhat watered down, but I’m pretty used to a full flavored marg. It’ll do the job in a pinch.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.