Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
Who doesn't love a margarita!? I love a margarita and I definitely love this margarita skinny girl makes it taste amazing. I love a sweet margarita and the stuff can go really great with the right combination of mixtures. I highly recommend any skinny girl margarita products!!! I love the person who invented skinny girl margaritas Bethany Frankel she cracks me up so I was always down to try whatever she came up with and she did a great job with this product that's for sure
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
I did not love this. I felt like I could taste the diet part of this! I’m very sensitive to those types of flavors and hate diet pop and other diet products so maybe that was part of it. Definitely not as good as a real margarita. I have no capability to diet tho so if you can do that sorta stuff and ignore the taste than you’d probably love this. It’s been a year or so since I tried this and I got it on sale at my local liquor store and since I noticed they don’t carry it anymore so probably for a reason.
Elizabeth F.
Austin
I would not say this particular product is overwhelmingly flavorful- but on the upside, it’s also not sickly sweet! It’s better over ice or blended with ice in a high powered blended- add some extra lime juice. I don’t hate it, but if I want a low calorie margarita, I would prefer to just throw some tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice in a glass.
Alyssa M.
Love!!! Has a great flavor, every drink I made with this tasted perfect. And so low cal too! I get to have fun, drink and socialize with friends while not having to worry about the nutritional aspects, it’s the best of both worlds! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality mixer that is not horribly sugary or ridiculously expensive.
Melissa B.
‘Skinny Girl Margaritas’... don’t I wish I could just drink a bottle of this and POOF! ‘Skinny Girl’ has its own flavor, the packaging is eye candy and my expectations were met with each purchase. I would definitely buy this product again because, it kinda makes me feel like a ‘Skinny Girl’. {Wink} Skinny Girl Margaritas
Stephanie T.
I love the idea behind the whole skinny girl brand and what the lay are trying to do to cut calories without missing out on some things that are normally high in calories, but this tasted like a very watered down margarita. I do not recommend. There are plenty of “skinny” margarita recipes out that I’m sure are more flavorful.
Annie P.
I was weary to try this, only because I’m not a huge fan of already mixed bottled margaritas. This was surprisingly VERY good. The liquor in it wasn’t too strong and it was perfectly sweet for my taste. Definitely have to be careful and pay attention, cause you can end up drinking a lot of this without even realizing lol
janice n.
Las Vegas , NV
I like skinny girl margarita classic flavor it is not to sweet and not to likely . It not to expensive it was on sale and was under 10.00 dollar.I like the packing special of girl on front of the bottle .I will recommend to my friends and family.The skinny girl margarita classic highly meet my expectation and more because I could believe it taste so good been not to sweet.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
I am a huge fan of margaritas, but when I’m in a diet or wanting to simply keep down the calories i always go to skinny girl margaritas. They have a light weight taste while also having the kick of an actual margarita. I absolutely love having a drink my girls and love that you can’t taste much of a difference.
Ronnie P.
Yes!! Who does not want to be fit and have some drinks, love the branding the price and the taste. Love margaritas and with a good tequila this mix is amazing. For sure always a go to in my list when i go out with my girls! I love the skinny girl line is a good mix and who does not love the skinny girl logo lol
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?