BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
I don’t like this product. If you’re 100% committed to thinning out I would rather drink no liquor than this one. The artificial sweetener is strong in this one. I am a prettt heavy Diet Coke drinker so I don’t mind artificial sweetener but it doesn’t have a place in my heart in a margarita. It also has a pretty low alcohol content for what it is. If you’re thirsty for a margarita, just get a real one. This one does not satisfy that desire.
Annie P.
I was weary to try this, only because I’m not a huge fan of already mixed bottled margaritas. This was surprisingly VERY good. The liquor in it wasn’t too strong and it was perfectly sweet for my taste. Definitely have to be careful and pay attention, cause you can end up drinking a lot of this without even realizing lol
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
So I’m not too picky with alcohol the way it is. However, recently 90% of alcohols I drink make my hands and feet swell considerably. I decided to switch to skinnygirl and see if anything would happen. It was super yummy and no swelling! Which I’m assuming means little to no sugar in the product (win). Great drink choice and it’ll be my #1 go to. Skinny Girl Martini
Princess G.
I would have to say that this is my favorite go to drink when it’s the weekend to unwind. Plus very light in calories! The price was reasonable for a light weight option when your trying to keep your figure. The packaging is very sleek and looks very cute and girly. Love the skinny girl logo in the front of the bottle!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I really love all things skinny girl and I love that they are starting to really branch out into a wide sector of products. Their alcohol is great for a skinny version I wouldn’t say it hangs with all of the regular versions but diet type products hardly do. After drinking the product for so long though I can hardly tell a difference at this point.
janice n.
las vegas, nv
I like skinny girl margarita classic flavor it is not to sweet and not to likely . It not to expensive it was on sale and was under 10.00 dollar.I like the packing special of girl on front of the bottle .I will recommend to my friends and family.The skinny girl margarita classic highly meet my expectation and more because I could believe it taste so good been not to sweet.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
Everybody loves a margarita. Especially when it’s diet friendly (as diet friendly as liquor can get I guess). Skinny girl is a great option for people that are concerned about calorie counting. The flavor is somewhat watered down, but I’m pretty used to a full flavored marg. It’ll do the job in a pinch.
Christia W.
Bay City
I don’t to much like the skinny girl product line. We’ve had skinny girl margaritas and they taste a bit too much like artificial. Sweeteners. The value was good it didn’t cost too much but just I just felt like one poured a pound of sweet and low in it that I didn’t like so that’s my review.
Debbie S.
Maplewood
 So good! I just had my first skinny girl Margarita out at a birthday party last month and I thought it was actually really good. Considering I am on a low carb and low sugar diet, it really hit the spot and didn’t taste like a diet beverage.  I definitely recommend this.
Kaitlin M.
enfield
This would be OK to keep in the fridge for unexpected company... but you can make your own “skinny” margaritas at home with just a few ingredients, and I promise they will taste much better! This is definitely a lazy girl hack that missed the mark. It tastes like a cheap sour mix and will only serve a group of 3 for one modest glass each
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.