BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Love this cucumber martini. I tend to add fresh cucumber slices into my drink and add a bit of a hot chili powder or sauce. The combo is a nice refreshing mix with a bit of a kick to it.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I love cucumber so much so I grabbed it even my husband didn't want it. And I should have listened him for sake. Sorry but I have to say that I wouldn't recommend even you like cucumber!
Lindsey A.
Biloxi, MS
This was just okay to me. Slightly sweet and i didn’t really care too much for it. I think i bought it mainly because it was cute. the packaging made me want it. would not buy again
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
Let’s just say this was not my favorite at all. Don’t buy move on and think again, just try something normal like fruity instead of thinking let’s try Cucumbers, yeah don’t do it
Genesis M.
This is a pretty good drink , kinda refreshing and not too strong. I really didn't expect it to taste like cucumbers and the cool thing is that it doesn't carry any calories. I would buy again
Kassandra M.
73939
This is probably one of my least favorites. It was the taste that made it taste not so good. I didn’t buy this it was a gift but if I had a choice it to buy or not I wouldn’t.
Natasha 🎀.
Surprisingly good, and I would drink again. Makes a quick fix drink just throw some ice. An odd way to make a martini but it's okay because you are drinking a skinny beverage!
Jennifer W.
Columbus
Very good. It's a refreshing. I would recommend this to my friends for sure. Used this at a get together with a few friends. Many had never tried it. Most of them liked it.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Did not expect this to taste as crisp and clean as it did. I was pleasantly surprised. It looks nice in a display. Perfect for Bachelorette parties and ladies nights!
Jackie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This tasted very, how can I explain this, light. It reminded me of those diet juices with a hint if alcohol. I personally didnt like it. It was just too “light” for me. Tasted funny.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?