BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Overly sweet (I think maybe the sugar substitute causes that?) but the cucumber flavor is there. I like to use cucumber vodka with this to enhance the taste. It’s worth it to save the calories-add a little water if it’s too sweet for you too!
Joanne D.
Addison, IL
This is one of my favorite skinny girl Margarita products it's really refreshing as well as not so many calories definitely a must try. I like to freeze some lime mixed with sprite and put them into the drink when I pour it it taste so delicious.
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is an ok drink. The taste is refreshing and if you are on a diet this is definitely something you should consider. Out of the lighter drinks out there it is one of the better ones. Would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Alexandra M.
Manhattan
Not high in alcohol content, but this is great if you (like myself) often forget to buy mixers. It's easy to drink and low cal, plus I don't get bad hangovers after nights when I pregame with SkinnyGirl. Definitely recommend!
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just wasn’t a big fan of this flavor. I loved their margarita but this one had a weird taste and after taste. I even drank it with ice during the summer and it didn’t help. I’ll definitely stick with their margarita flavor.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this cucumber martini!!! It has a  great taste also add some salt or lime salt to the rim of your glass!! Great packaging I may not be skinny but I damn sure feel skinny while drinking it lol cause you can't even tell it has less calories cause it's so delicious!!! A taste of paradise!!
Bailey🎀 O.
Okay, this drink. if you’re a girl who wants a light drink that makes you feel healthy while you drink, skinny girl is for you. this mix taste just like cucumber ice water! perfect on ice for a summer pool day
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
This is a very refreshing cocktail mix, it’s light not only with calories but also on the tongue. I’ve bought almost every skinny girl product there is, the packaging it fun and everything is super affordable.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh ! If you haven't had a cucumber martini then you are totally missing out! If you are loving the cucumber martini and are trying to watch your curves then this skinny girl mix is the best way to go
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE THIS vodka. I honestly do not like the Skinny Girl Margarita, I find it rather gross, so after truly disliking that, I was wary... But I always try to have an open mindset when it comes to things a brand branches out to do and add to product line, and most especially I enjoy trying new things. Skinny Girl managed to win me over from first sip. I love cucumber, so much, one of my favorite go to snacks, and I really enjoy beverages with cucumber in them. That being said, I wanted to taste it straight up first to truly assess... It's so delicious!!!! And it's not a fake/phony flavor at all, which I was worried it might be. Skinny Girl hit the nail right on the head with this one. (I can't wait to try their other products now.) The flavor is truly genuine to that of a cucumber. You can make so many incredible mixed drinks with this vodka. After trying it I simply made a cocktail with this, ice, club soda, and mint. So refreshing by the pool!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?