BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
This is the best alcohol I've ever tasted. It is so refreshing and hardly even tastes like alcohol. Great value for the fact that it is low cal (for alcohol), tastes great, and is so refreshing. I mixed this with a cherry limeade mix and it was amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Katelyn E.
My boyfriends mom picked this up for us to try and I did not like it I don’t think that cucumber should be in a wine. It was the worst that I’ve ever had. The only good thing is that it is skinny girl.
Baylee S.
This was absolutely awful in my opinion. I didn't like the flavor at all. I tried it twice, and it just wants my thing, especially for the price point. It was too expensive to taste that bad. I personally wouldn't recommend, but if you like the cucumber taste, you may like it.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini in a bottle is to die for!! All of the products that I have tried by this brand have been marvelous. This martini is just lovely after a long days work. Always have some at hand no matter what. Keep up the good work on the lovely flavors.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
Being good never tasted so right with Skinnygirl mixers. You get all the great taste in your drinks but minus all the calories, what's not to love?! I go for this all the time to keep my calories and my sugar intake low while I still have some fun. You'll love it!
Tinisha M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I initially loved the idea of skinny girl alcohol. It is pretty affordable and they have a lot of different mixed drinks available. The problem for me is that you get such a low percentage of alcohol in the big bottle that its sold in and ends up being a waste.
Jensen E.
Manchester, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Amazed by this flavor!! Have you ever had cucumber lemon water as a healthy choice? BOOM! Cucumber (vodka) lemon water. Measure your Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka, add water and lemon slices. Refreshing summer beverage. Keeps you hydrated and definitely no hangover.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
this is one of the best martini mixes on the market and i love the owner of this company! the mix is super inexpensive, easy to use and she often posts numerous recipes on her website and Facebook so you can make the drinks at home! i love skinny girl!
Brittney M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was so unsure if I wanted to buy this, cucumber flavors are a big hit or miss on flavor. But this taste has a weird taste, it kind of reminds me of a weird run down flavor water? If that's even a thing. I don't mind the taste yet I can't drink a lot.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Overly sweet (I think maybe the sugar substitute causes that?) but the cucumber flavor is there. I like to use cucumber vodka with this to enhance the taste. It’s worth it to save the calories-add a little water if it’s too sweet for you too!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?