BY SKINNYGIRL #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Maria V.
Philadelphia
Amazing! Very sweet. If you do not like your alcohol sweet then this product is not for you. If you do like sweet alcohol, you will absolutely love this product!!!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Exactly what you expect from a company that calls themselves “skinnygirl”, not that flavorful, not that strong & you need a heck of a lot of it to feel anywhere near nice. Love cucumber flavors with my adult beverages but this was definitely a miss for me, will not be purchasing again.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink is so super refreshing! I could literally pour this over ice and add water and it would be perfectly great! It's super low in calories has a great taste and can be served with various mixes that will keep the calories low! I highly highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
This is the best alcohol I've ever tasted. It is so refreshing and hardly even tastes like alcohol. Great value for the fact that it is low cal (for alcohol), tastes great, and is so refreshing. I mixed this with a cherry limeade mix and it was amazing. Would definitely buy again!
Katelyn E.
My boyfriends mom picked this up for us to try and I did not like it I don’t think that cucumber should be in a wine. It was the worst that I’ve ever had. The only good thing is that it is skinny girl.
Sadia C.
San Benito
Did not enjoy this, i actually gave it away to a friend of mine who loves cucumber. I guess I just do not like cucumber drinks because I could not stomach the smell and taste. But maybe I am just pick and someone out there might like, my friend loved it. So I only would be comfortable recommending to someone who likes cucumber.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
Being good never tasted so right with Skinnygirl mixers. You get all the great taste in your drinks but minus all the calories, what's not to love?! I go for this all the time to keep my calories and my sugar intake low while I still have some fun. You'll love it!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini in a bottle is to die for!! All of the products that I have tried by this brand have been marvelous. This martini is just lovely after a long days work. Always have some at hand no matter what. Keep up the good work on the lovely flavors.
Samantha B.
Murfreesboro
These drinks taste very good and for a great price. They are very smoothe and they met and exceeded all of my expectations that any sort of mixer drink could ever. They are,!by far, my favorite alcoholic drink ever. I will most definitely buy these drinks again.
Tinisha M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I initially loved the idea of skinny girl alcohol. It is pretty affordable and they have a lot of different mixed drinks available. The problem for me is that you get such a low percentage of alcohol in the big bottle that its sold in and ends up being a waste.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?