BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Kassandra M.
73939
This is probably one of my least favorites. It was the taste that made it taste not so good. I didn’t buy this it was a gift but if I had a choice it to buy or not I wouldn’t.
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was disappointing.  Guess I can't expect too much since this is only 100 calories.  I would rather a full cocktail with the calories than skimp out on taste, but that's just me.
Rachel H.
This is great if you are making cocktail by the batch (when you have a lot of people over). It's hard to make a good cucumber marg and this one's all ready for you to pour.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
Really good summer drink. It’s crisp and refreshing. Very affordable and you can drink it without the carb guilt! I also buy the cucumber vodka; makes a great Bloody Mary!
Crystal T.
Spencer
Skinny girl cucumber martini is a refreshing drink.. I love to just grab a glass sip on it and relax. It's perfect for a hectic day. Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
Shelby S.
I absolutely love the flavor of this drink. It has the perfect amount of Cucumber taste to it. I haven't tried any other cucumber brands, though. I only buy this one!
Virginia K.
Des Moines
Skinnygirl Vodka with natural flavors such as the cucumber, are perfect when you are watching your carb intake! Cutting out the carbs not the flavor with Skinnygirl!
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most mixed drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Exactly what you expect from a company that calls themselves “skinnygirl”, not that flavorful, not that strong & you need a heck of a lot of it to feel anywhere near nice. Love cucumber flavors with my adult beverages but this was definitely a miss for me, will not be purchasing again.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink is so super refreshing! I could literally pour this over ice and add water and it would be perfectly great! It's super low in calories has a great taste and can be served with various mixes that will keep the calories low! I highly highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?