BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Alyssa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love!!! Has a great flavor, every drink I made with this tasted perfect. And so low cal too! I get to have fun, drink and socialize with friends while not having to worry about the nutritional aspects, it’s the best of both worlds! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality mixer that is not horribly sugary or ridiculously expensive.
Gisselle L.
Miami Beach
On a hot day, I'm a sucker for anything with cucumber: Its high water content makes it extra refreshing. This is my latest go-to cocktail.This cocktail is the perfect drink for a summer day. Cucumber has a high water content, making it refreshing. Plus, the drink is only 111 calories.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink is so super refreshing! I could literally pour this over ice and add water and it would be perfectly great! It's super low in calories has a great taste and can be served with various mixes that will keep the calories low! I highly highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Toiya B.
Orlando
This is definitely a good product to just have a little soup with the house and chill and watch a movie Netflix and chill with your honey or just chill by yourself or watching good movies definitely a must have in the kitchen but again I am breast-feeding so can’t drink right now
Sadia C.
San Benito
Did not enjoy this, i actually gave it away to a friend of mine who loves cucumber. I guess I just do not like cucumber drinks because I could not stomach the smell and taste. But maybe I am just pick and someone out there might like, my friend loved it. So I only would be comfortable recommending to someone who likes cucumber.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini in a bottle is to die for!! All of the products that I have tried by this brand have been marvelous. This martini is just lovely after a long days work. Always have some at hand no matter what. Keep up the good work on the lovely flavors.
Samantha B.
Murfreesboro
These drinks taste very good and for a great price. They are very smoothe and they met and exceeded all of my expectations that any sort of mixer drink could ever. They are,!by far, my favorite alcoholic drink ever. I will most definitely buy these drinks again.
Jensen E.
Manchester, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Amazed by this flavor!! Have you ever had cucumber lemon water as a healthy choice? BOOM! Cucumber (vodka) lemon water. Measure your Skinny Girl Cucumber Vodka, add water and lemon slices. Refreshing summer beverage. Keeps you hydrated and definitely no hangover.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Overly sweet (I think maybe the sugar substitute causes that?) but the cucumber flavor is there. I like to use cucumber vodka with this to enhance the taste. It’s worth it to save the calories-add a little water if it’s too sweet for you too!
Anna M.
Floydada
I love cucumbers so I'm a little disappointed and wish you could fast it a bit more. It was good but it wasn't my favorite drink I've had before. It was a good price and I may buy again. I woild prefer other drinks over it to be honest.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?