BY SKINNYGIRL #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I love skinny girl products, but admittedly my favorite are their mixed spirits! The pour and enjoy martinis are so good and with as little as 80 calories, you can't go wrong, and you don't feel bad.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum this skinny girl cucumber martini is so easy, just pour it cold and you have a guilt free martini, the cucumber flavor is so good, makes me feel like I'm at a fancy spa on vacation. This flavor was genius-all my friends love it
Oni M.
Absecon, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my personal favorites. Nice and light so you definitely don't have to feel any sort of guilt about having this around. Super light crisp taste but definitely will get the night started. Definitely a must have.
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product receives 3 stars for being low calorie and lower sugar, but the taste just isn’t there. For some reason I find skinny girl products less potent than regular vodka, so I wonder if it’s about an even trade off?
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super smooth! I love this, it keeps me moving all night! It doesn't make you cringe when you take a shot, and mixes well with almost every thing. You can buy almost everywhere as well. Definitely my go to on a night out!
Mindy R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very disappointed in the taste of this product. Did not enjoy the flavor at all. It was my first time purchasing this product. I will not be purchasing it again. I may recommend to others, everyone has different taste
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this whole skinny girl line.. BF truly capitalized on a niche market. All of the products I have tried have been great. I wish some of the products were more affordable, however!
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Cucumbers are so refreshing but skinny girl takes it to a new level of flavor. Not many calories doesn't leave you with the Crazy Hangover because there's no sugar it's exactly what you need
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
The flavor isn't as strong in this bRand as it is in regular drinks. It is cost effective and will get you the buzz that you could expect from any other wine. Great ladies drink and awesome flavor choices available.
An T.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My friend bought me this for my bachelorette party and it was great! Everyone enjoyed it, we love that there's absolutely no work in this other than pouring over some ice.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?