BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Yassi L.
Novato, CA
For the perfect girls night, my friends and I always drink the skinny girl martini, it’s really refreshing and pretty strong, it’s an affordable item to be shared with amongst friends and I’d definitely buy it again!
Jolynn S.
Stow
So refreshing!! Delicious and can’t even tell it’s low calorie. Very affordable and give the perfect buzz. Definitely a repeat customer for this delicious flavor! Recommend this product and flavor all the time.
Cara S.
Middletown, De
I love skinny girl drinks. They taste amazing and
Are affordable and easy to find. It met my expectations and I love them . I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to watch their calories etc to get this
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great martini! I love how there’s fewer calories than most other brands, and it tastes really good too. I love drinking this on evenings out with my girls too or just staying home and watching movies
Meag K.
This product is very refreshing and guilt free! Some skinny girl products do tend to taste watered down, however, it it is still delicious and has very few calories! So if you’d goal is to drink skinny, this is the product to buy! I recommend!
Allison G.
Jacksonville , FL
This is good but very overpriced. You could make this same drink yourself low calorie without having to pay the money. But if you don't want to make your own drink then this is a good option And tastes good.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I love skinny girl products, but admittedly my favorite are their mixed spirits! The pour and enjoy martinis are so good and with as little as 80 calories, you can't go wrong, and you don't feel bad.
Tori T.
This was terrible. Just accept the extra calories and actually enjoy what you're drinking. Unless you just want to torture ourself I wouldn't recommend buying this or the other mixed varieties.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum this skinny girl cucumber martini is so easy, just pour it cold and you have a guilt free martini, the cucumber flavor is so good, makes me feel like I'm at a fancy spa on vacation. This flavor was genius-all my friends love it
Oni A.
Absecon, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my personal favorites. Nice and light so you definitely don't have to feel any sort of guilt about having this around. Super light crisp taste but definitely will get the night started. Definitely a must have.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?