BY SKINNYGIRL #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Shawnna H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
One of my favorite drinks to have with my girlfriends. Has a great fresh taste and doesn’t leave you feeling drowsy like I do with some mixed drink beverages.
Tonya L.
I really love the Skinny Girl Cucumber is so good. I'm in love with most of the Skinny Girl products. The Cucumber is so refreshing on a hot summer day by the pool or on the beach. I feel like all of the Skinny Girl drinks are the best.
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
So I was trying to watch my alcohol sugar intake and decided to try this. It was good and tasted better then I thought it would. I thought it was a little pricey for the size of the bottle. Although it was good, I didn't buy it again.
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
Love my skinny girl products it’s my go to when my friend are on a diet and I want them to join me enjoy a cocktail or two! It’s a great value and all the varieties can be found in ny neighborhood. I recommend the whole line!
Amanda B.
Horseheads, NY
This is the first cucumber vodka i’ve tried and I really like it! it’s great mixed with a lime sparkling water and guilt free from what it seems! i wish the bottle was bigger for the price, though. definitely worth a try
Yassi L.
Novato, CA
For the perfect girls night, my friends and I always drink the skinny girl martini, it’s really refreshing and pretty strong, it’s an affordable item to be shared with amongst friends and I’d definitely buy it again!
Jolynn S.
Stow
So refreshing!! Delicious and can’t even tell it’s low calorie. Very affordable and give the perfect buzz. Definitely a repeat customer for this delicious flavor! Recommend this product and flavor all the time.
Cara S.
Middletown, De
I love skinny girl drinks. They taste amazing and
Are affordable and easy to find. It met my expectations and I love them . I would definitely recommend anyone who wants to watch their calories etc to get this
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great martini! I love how there’s fewer calories than most other brands, and it tastes really good too. I love drinking this on evenings out with my girls too or just staying home and watching movies
Meag K.
This product is very refreshing and guilt free! Some skinny girl products do tend to taste watered down, however, it it is still delicious and has very few calories! So if you’d goal is to drink skinny, this is the product to buy! I recommend!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?