BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
ANDI F.
A bit pricey, but this stuff is has a really great taste for the amount of alcohol in it. Amazing if you're trying to cut calories!
jungleprincess P.
beamsville, ON
It' Ok, I find the bottle small.when sharing. The taste is ok , a little sweet. The price is a bit more then other brands.
Angela S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Totally gross. Taste like oil from a tuna can. I definitely would never want to purchase this ever again. It's just that bad.
Dawn C.
Dundalk, ON
Great taste, love how cute the bottle is . My friends loved it too glad i could share it with them will def. Buy again
Giovanna F.
The best, u can drink and feel very light , the brand is total for woman and the price is good, have a natural flavor
Samantha R.
Wainfleet
I enjoy cucumber infused water so I wanted to give this a try... I was disappointed. Not at all what I was expecting.
Uma S.
Very good nice taste nice actually I have not tasted it but I have to chose one option know so I am writing this
tay ūüéÄ M.
Bizerte, Tunisia
I love this drink so refreashing not very strong delicious and Perfect for cocktail party classy and select
Jessica J.
Guelph, ON
Not my favourite mixer. Has a bit of a bitter/ bland taste. Pretty affordable compared to other brands
Kristy O.
Used this in a mixture of different liquids and the cucumber was a refreshing taste and light
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?