BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Andante M.
Good martini. Great that is does not have the calories of a regular martini. Cost effective and taste great.
Meghan H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is such a refreshing and delicious product!! I chose it randomly one day and now it’s my go to drink.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
I love cucumber flavored anything! It's so nice and light and light in calories. The price is just a plus!!
Dara J.
Very tasteful and delicious. Greatly priced, a thirst quencher and makes you fee great I’d call that a win.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I enjoy the entire skinny girl line. You can enjoy yourself and not worry about calories or lack of flavor
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
i do drink but heard that it was not good. never tryed it. drinking isnt my cup of tea..................
Kaydra A.
Refreshing and fun without the calories! I grabbed it for a girls night in and we were not disappointed.
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've had the cherry flavor and it was good pick up. Now I want to try the cucumber, and make a martini.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't like any of the skinny girl products. Although the concept is a great idea, they taste too sugary
Wendy G.
san antonio
It’s light and long lasting. It does not leave an after taste or make u nauseating. It takes great mixed.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?