BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Casey M.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is DELICIOUS and surprisingly potent. I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to alcohol taste and fully expected to need an additional mixer for this already mixed drink - not the case. It's a perfect drink for a girls night or even just a nice cocktail after work.
Nicole B.
Ocala
I love skinny girl products!! If you haven't tried cucumber martini you are missing out the flavor is amazing. And always looks so cute! I used to just buy the vodka but love this flavor. Over all its a pretty good value. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Samantha B.
Murfreesboro
These drinks taste very good and for a great price. They are very smoothe and they met and exceeded all of my expectations that any sort of mixer drink could ever. They are,!by far, my favorite alcoholic drink ever. I will most definitely buy these drinks again.
Meagan M.
Mclean, VA
Such an amazing flavor and you can make so many different delicious drinks out of it! I was super surprised with how good it really tasted because it is less calories, etc. I have become a repeat consumer of Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini and I highly recommend :)
Jeasica D.
Skinny Girl Cucumber flavored martini is delicious and guilty-free. I make these martinis for girls night and everyone loves them! I highly recommend this refreshing flavor. The cucumber flavor is not too overwhelming and perfect when adding a cucumber slice.
Mollie M.
I was slightly disappointed by this product. I have really enjoyed skinnygirl because it goes down smooth and tastes delicious but this one wasn't. Super affordable and lasts for awhile. I have purchased this several times and am overall disappointed!
Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
Has a cucumber flavoring but not as great as their classic margaritas. I like the Skinny Girl line because they are super easy to bring to parties and usually get drank because of the name recognition and every one is always interested in trying.
Shawnna H.
Cuyahoga Falls
One of my favorite drinks to have with my girlfriends. Has a great fresh taste and doesn’t leave you feeling drowsy like I do with some mixed drink beverages.
Paola M.
San Diego , CA
So I was trying to watch my alcohol sugar intake and decided to try this. It was good and tasted better then I thought it would. I thought it was a little pricey for the size of the bottle. Although it was good, I didn't buy it again.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Love my skinny girl products it’s my go to when my friend are on a diet and I want them to join me enjoy a cocktail or two! It’s a great value and all the varieties can be found in ny neighborhood. I recommend the whole line!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?