BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
💐🌸🌷 K.
Danville
Party like it’s may 5 th lol great taste and amassing flavor not a ton of calories but you would never know because the taste is great who would of thought not having to worry about calories and having a great drink was possiable well thank you to the Skinny gal fam
Nicole B.
Ocala
I love skinny girl products!! If you haven't tried cucumber martini you are missing out the flavor is amazing. And always looks so cute! I used to just buy the vodka but love this flavor. Over all its a pretty good value. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Meagan M.
Mclean, VA
Such an amazing flavor and you can make so many different delicious drinks out of it! I was super surprised with how good it really tasted because it is less calories, etc. I have become a repeat consumer of Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini and I highly recommend :)
Jessica D.
Skinny Girl Cucumber flavored martini is delicious and guilty-free. I make these martinis for girls night and everyone loves them! I highly recommend this refreshing flavor. The cucumber flavor is not too overwhelming and perfect when adding a cucumber slice.
Mollie M.
I was slightly disappointed by this product. I have really enjoyed skinnygirl because it goes down smooth and tastes delicious but this one wasn't. Super affordable and lasts for awhile. I have purchased this several times and am overall disappointed!
Yaritza C.
Jacksonville
I love this martini because is very sweet and it goes great with what ever it is I’m eating. It’s also one of my favorites because it’s easy to find at the store and they always have different varieties to choose from and last but not least is inexpensive.
Boo M.
Denver
Delicious and low calorie? Yes! This is a great choice for anyone trying to drink lite, but still have great flavor and effect. Skinny Girl is a great brand in general.
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
Has a cucumber flavoring but not as great as their classic margaritas. I like the Skinny Girl line because they are super easy to bring to parties and usually get drank because of the name recognition and every one is always interested in trying.
Shawnna H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
One of my favorite drinks to have with my girlfriends. Has a great fresh taste and doesn’t leave you feeling drowsy like I do with some mixed drink beverages.
Tonya L.
I really love the Skinny Girl Cucumber is so good. I'm in love with most of the Skinny Girl products. The Cucumber is so refreshing on a hot summer day by the pool or on the beach. I feel like all of the Skinny Girl drinks are the best.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?