BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Alison C.
West Haven
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Skinny girl makes great products for someone looking to have a few cocktails while trying to maintain their diet
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing Liquor that goes well taken straight up or in a mixed drink! I would highly recommend! Cheers!
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
This is so yummy and refreshing. I love the cucumber. I love to enjoy this on a summer afternoon with the girls.
Andrea M.
Stockton
Very enjoyable and all my friends love when i make drinks using this drink . The price is great for what you get.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Maybe its my taste but I was not very into this drink, very strong tasting the only great thing was the calories
Maddi J.
Akron
I hate this product makes me skin just thinking about it and writing this review ugh makes me sick to my stomach
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA
Wasn’t my favorite. I normally use fresh lime
And basil in my drinks but it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had.
Dakota L.
Lancaster, KY
This is a great martini and I absolutely love it. I love the way that it taste. I would recommend this to anyone
Lauren B.
Colbert, OK
This drink was not for me. If you like cucumbers this is for you but you have to love them a lot to drink this!
Diana T.
Orlando, FL
So refreshing !!! It taste so so good! And the price is excellent ! It’s a must. You won’t regret it ! Cheers !
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?