BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Sarah S.
Cortland, NY
So refreshing and crisp. I absolutely am in love with this. It is so good I often drink it alone. Completely happy.
Rubby K.
El Paso
Que mejor que una bebida como estas para relajarse y disfrutar de él momento, simplemente genial, un sabor muy rico
Becky W.
Littleton, CO
I love the cucmber flavor especially in the summer , it makes refreshing drinks . i like it with mint and club soda
Loretta C.
This is such a great choice and it goes great with a classic sparkling water or club soda I recommend this to all
Blanca E.
29 palms
For skinny girl I am not a fan I feel like it could get better if the focus stays on the flavor not just the design
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
LOVE Skinny Girl mixers, great taste, low calorie, low sugar and of course no guilt! Skinny Girl is my go-to mixer
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this it was so goood ! Fairly priced def would need 2 bottles to get a buzzed as don't have much liquore in it
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Maybe its my taste but I was not very into this drink, very strong tasting the only great thing was the calories
Alison C.
West Haven
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Skinny girl makes great products for someone looking to have a few cocktails while trying to maintain their diet
Maddi J.
Akron
I hate this product makes me skin just thinking about it and writing this review ugh makes me sick to my stomach
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?