BY SKINNYGIRL #2 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
djouliet a.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes gross. Not a fan of any skinny girl alcoholic products. You can taste the diet taste
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
It's best to put it in the freezer so it'll be nice and cold. The taste is very refreshing.
Brianna K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yeah fine I’ll let y’all go eat lunch but I’m going home now I’ll see if you want me that’s
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm on. Diet and this helps me keep track of my calorie intake ok day everyday !!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mix isn’t too bad. I prefer to buy Effen cucumber vodka but this will do in a pinch.
Heather W.
I did not like the skinny girl drinks at all. all I could taste was artificial sweetener
Yessenia S.
beeville
The cucumber really enhances the flavor! Really a great asset to any mix drink! LOVE!!
Mj K.
Goes down amazing! My go to drink. Great for dinner drinking or going out on the town!
Fashionfood&life V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Good product can be used with a juice or add more alcohol to give it a stronger flavor
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
A really nice smooth drink. Definitely recommend trying at least once. Goes down smooth
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?