BY SKINNYGIRL #14 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
This is so yummy and refreshing. I love the cucumber. I love to enjoy this on a summer afternoon with the girls.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Maybe its my taste but I was not very into this drink, very strong tasting the only great thing was the calories
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing Liquor that goes well taken straight up or in a mixed drink! I would highly recommend! Cheers!
Divya S.
Norwalk
Good taste, I drink very often but this is good in taste, I always prefer to drink this product and suggest also.
Dakota L.
Lancaster, KY
This is a great martini and I absolutely love it. I love the way that it taste. I would recommend this to anyone
Diana T.
Orlando, FL
So refreshing !!! It taste so so good! And the price is excellent ! It’s a must. You won’t regret it ! Cheers !
Lauren B.
Colbert, OK
This drink was not for me. If you like cucumbers this is for you but you have to love them a lot to drink this!
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
Eh. What can i say. I wanted to drink without excruciating amounts of guilt. It wasn’t bad, wasn’t delicious.
Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this cucumber drink. It's good with pepino lime and tajine the shots are great or make a mixed drinks
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?