BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Sarah S.
Long Beach
Great taste. Reliable product when you want to add to your drink but keep your calories limited. Perfect for girls night.
Heather E.
Love this.. its low calorie and still has a lot of flavor.. definitely a great buy if you love vodka and cucumber
Lucerito A.
San Benito, TX
Just a great drink all around. I love this at parties it's always a hit and is done so fast because of its great taste.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Delicious!!!! Such a good value and definitely something worth drinking if you want to drink but are watching calories
Spring B.
Was not a fan of the taste. I tasted very little alcohol. I feel this could have been more flavor of cucumber as well.
samantha P.
I love the flavor it is refreshing and different. I also love that it is fewer calories so that  is a bonus.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Me and my aunts always get these especially when we go on our family camping trips suler good and it geta the job done
Alyssa G.
Tucson
I loved it . it was really good ! I would recommend this product for everyone to buy ! I would buy this product again
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious. I love this mixer and I love the fact that its half the calories of any other martini mix. Very affordable
Kristina G.
El Paso
Cucumber martini is good it’s refreshing when very cold good to drink with company it had a little bitter sweet taste
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?