BY SKINNYGIRL #15 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
LOVE Skinny Girl mixers, great taste, low calorie, low sugar and of course no guilt! Skinny Girl is my go-to mixer
Blanca E.
29 palms
For skinny girl I am not a fan I feel like it could get better if the focus stays on the flavor not just the design
Sarah S.
Cortland, NY
So refreshing and crisp. I absolutely am in love with this. It is so good I often drink it alone. Completely happy.
Becky W.
Littleton, CO
I love the cucmber flavor especially in the summer , it makes refreshing drinks . i like it with mint and club soda
Maddi J.
Akron
I hate this product makes me skin just thinking about it and writing this review ugh makes me sick to my stomach
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing Liquor that goes well taken straight up or in a mixed drink! I would highly recommend! Cheers!
Divya S.
Norwalk
Good taste, I drink very often but this is good in taste, I always prefer to drink this product and suggest also.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Maybe its my taste but I was not very into this drink, very strong tasting the only great thing was the calories
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA
Wasn’t my favorite. I normally use fresh lime
And basil in my drinks but it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever had.
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
This is so yummy and refreshing. I love the cucumber. I love to enjoy this on a summer afternoon with the girls.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?