BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Jenna L.
Chepachet, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
Great over ice and mixed with soda water and doesn’t make you feel full afterwards. Low in calorie and great for a girls night
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Skinnygirl martini was tasty beverage!! Get you some today so that you can test ot out yourself.. Dont just take my word for it
Tiffany F.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is light tasting and light in calories. It is refreshing and good. adding lime helps but really it is good either way. :)
Whitney C.
Cucumber martini is delicious! Not only does it have the taste of a margarita but the fresh crisp Taste of a cucumber as well.
Poba Z.
My favorite Martini, it is a bonus for me when I am celebrating. Tastes and smell fresh,cold texture, absolutely recommend it.
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Cucumber is my favorite. I add this to my mix drinks with a slice of cucumber inside and make it look all pretty and delicious.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This is perfect for day drinking with the girls just to kick back or having a late lunch. It’s smooth and gets the job done.
Shara R.
North Massapequa
So yummy and none of the calories! If you are on a diet and want something light that won’t break the scale give this a try!
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
Refreshing, great taste, and LOVE! One of my favorite drinks. The taste beats all and a great option for low calorie alcohol
Vivian J.
Elyria
I did not like the flavor. It was super dry. In all fairness, I'm really not a big martini fan. It was given to me as a gift.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?