BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Cucumber Martini
  • "I mix it with club soda/mineral water, with a little lime, and i use Tretas (chili powder type of seasoning) on the rim." in 5 reviews
Rosio B.
dinuba
When I saw this product I️ didn’t believe my eyes! How could something be so good but yet not as unhealthy as most other products.
Kori M.
Wichita, KS
It's yummy and has half the calories. I didn't think skinnygirl would be that good. I don't drink often but when I do it's skingirl
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very unnaturally sweet with a nasty after taste! Do not waste your money! I would not buy this ever again and I am sad I ever did
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you like cucumber and martinis, then this is the drink for you and it tastes good. This is you favorite combo mixed together.
Jessica G.
Augusta
this product just tasted horable. the " cucumber" tasted off and the balance of alcohol to taste was just way to alcohol tasting
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Not a fan of Martinis in general but this one is ok. The cucumber taste is different yet refreshing. I wouldn't buy again though
Shannon Marie B.
Frazeysburg, OH
It has less burn then going down, unlike other mixes. Has a stronger effect then most so I can consume more then I do with others
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This taste so good and i love how the bottle look me and my friends love drinking this on are girls night cant go wrong with this
Poba Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite Martini, it is a bonus for me when I am celebrating. Tastes and smell fresh,cold texture, absolutely recommend it.
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Cucumber is my favorite. I add this to my mix drinks with a slice of cucumber inside and make it look all pretty and delicious.
Sarah C.
Muncie, IN
What would you recommend mixing this with?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Do these skinny girl vodkas actually taste good?
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this drink carbonated at all? I am looking for a light and refreshing drink for hot days. I prefer a refreshing and carbonated drink.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What do you mix with this?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the taste really strong or soft?